• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Learning to accept my limitations.

• Thread starterDownboi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sissy boy

Downboi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2023
I recently married the love of my life and thought I finally put my past cuckold relationship behind me. My new bride is a few years my junior which I found quite thrilling while we were dating. She discovered my crossdressing fetish early on and to my surprise was not only OK with it, but encouraged it. We roleplayed often and soon she "introduced" me to strap-on play (I didn't tell her I had been penetrated before in my previous relationship). Next thing I know, she talked me into trying a chastity cage. It was "just for the weekend" . Well that turned into, let's take it to the whole week. Then came that sweet grin on her lips as she informed me that I was now her little sissy cuckold and that she would decide when I would be released. I had a bad feeling that it wasn't happening any time soon.

Reactions: mwc4blkbull, Custer Laststand, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Going down a rabbit while I dont think you wanna get out of.
Mmm
Have fun cuck

Reactions: Downboi
Downboi said:
I recently married the love of my life and thought I finally put my past cuckold relationship behind me. My new bride is a few years my junior which I found quite thrilling while we were dating. She discovered my crossdressing fetish early on and to my surprise was not only OK with it, but encouraged it. We roleplayed often and soon she "introduced" me to strap-on play (I didn't tell her I had been penetrated before in my previous relationship). Next thing I know, she talked me into trying a chastity cage. It was "just for the weekend" . Well that turned into, let's take it to the whole week. Then came that sweet grin on her lips as she informed me that I was now her little sissy cuckold and that she would decide when I would be released. I had a bad feeling that it wasn't happening any time soon.
Did she start fucking other men straight away?

Beano said:
Did she start fucking other men straight away?
I'm not sure. She has to work late occasionally, so she may have been seeing someone else and I wouldn't know. She would get texts in the evening sometimes and they seemed to put a grin on her face. When I ask who it was texting her, she would tell me it was just somebody she works with. Only once did I catch a glimpse of a Snapchat pic of some guys junk. He was a lot bigger than me.

Reactions: Beano
you might suggest she should put you on hormones - put creme on your tits daily and you wear panties all the time.

robbiewillskucku said:
you might suggest she should put you on hormones - put creme on your tits daily and you wear panties all the time.
She has done all those things already. How would you know that?

Downboi said:
I'm not sure. She has to work late occasionally, so she may have been seeing someone else and I wouldn't know. She would get texts in the evening sometimes and they seemed to put a grin on her face. When I ask who it was texting her, she would tell me it was just somebody she works with. Only once did I catch a glimpse of a Snapchat pic of some guys junk. He was a lot bigger than me.
Sounds to me as if she was getting cock elsewhere

Thanks for making that clear to me. 🥺

Downboi said:
If guys are sending her dick pics she’ll soon be bringing her freshly fucked, cummed in, married cunt for you to suck, slurp and lick clean boi…. You know exactly where this is all going…

Reactions: BuddyRain, Beano and Subsforfun
Carter said:
If guys are sending her dick pics she’ll soon be bringing her freshly fucked, cummed in, married cunt for you to suck, slurp and lick clean boi…. You know exactly where this is all going…
I would rather not think about her with other men. She loves me and I love her. I have been down that "rabbit hole" before and after my ex left me for her lover, I swore to myself I'd go there again. My Goddess has promised me she will release me soon and make my time in chastity worth it.

Reactions: ckc, Carter and Beano
That was supposed to be... "never" go there again.

Downboi said:
That was supposed to be... "never" go there again.

Must have been a Freudian slip.....

Custer Laststand said:
Must have been a Freudian slip.....
It was a simple mistake. I promised myself I'd never taste another man's cum again. She wouldn't make me clean her.

I'd love to clean my wife's just-fucked cunt.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Let us know when she surprises you with the news that she's doing other guys. It's just a matter of time. She's grooming you quite well.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
4sure said:
Let us know when she surprises you with the news that she's doing other guys. It's just a matter of time. She's grooming you quite well.
She explained it to me last week Friday before she went out. She said the chastity is now permanent and she needed a man to make her feel good. I was to either accept that or leave. She didn't come home until Saturday morning. 🥺

Reactions: Beano and robbiewillskucku
Next will be her order for you to clean her up after she returns from her date. I'm wondering if she's a spread her legs kind of girl, or if she sits on your face. I'm betting on the latter. 😜

Reactions: Beano and robbiewillskucku
Why are you all wishing this on me? Why is she doing this. We were in love. She said I was her dream man. Now she has me in this chastity and she's spending the night out with friends. I've got to get this thing off before I shrink any more.

• Love
Reactions: throwback and Beano
Downboi said:
Why are you all wishing this on me? Why is she doing this. We were in love. She said I was her dream man. Now she has me in this chastity and she's spending the night out with friends. I've got to get this thing off before I shrink any more.
Absolutely. You need to tell her.

Downboi said:
fuck man... youre living my dream... mine is too loyal and doesnt go out... only likes to tease men with sexy outfits and flirting...

Users who are viewing this thread