Learning To Submit To Being A Wimp Cuck

• Thread starterjason thomas
  • Start date

jason thomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hey my Japanese girlfriend and I live in Australia she is on a work trip in Sydney I still have her password to her facebook messenger she is getting pounded by a big strong guy with tattoos and is basically saying I'm a loser cuck to him in the messages, Need some advice on how to accept this, photo of my girlfriend below

Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-28-16.png

Reactions: Susan's Slave and Custer Laststand
My guess is that you are on this site and sharing this development you are at least curious and probably accepting of the development. Enjoy the situation and go with it. See how she treats you when she gets back. My wife Chris has a boyfriend that she sees often and makes it clear that he is vastly superior to me for sex. I accept this, encourage her to date, and I am happy she has him to fulfill her sexually.

jason thomas said:
Hey.... my Japanese girlfriend and I live in Australia.
Cool. I've been to Australia — Melbourne, 1984, then Tasmania in the late '90's. It's been a while, but I have no trouble remembering I thoroughly enjoyed both visits.

jason thomas said:
She is on a work trip in Sydney.
Excellent. It sounds like she's trusted by her employers to take care of business when she's on the road. A smart and successful woman, evidently. Where do you and she normally live....?

jason thomas said:
I still have her password to her Facebook messenger.
Hm.... if she didn't change her password, that suggests she anticipates you'll be unable to resist tuning in to her communications with her current lover, and expects you will do so.

jason thomas said:
She is getting pounded by a big strong guy with tattoos....
Very good. Obviously your woman is taking care of business in more ways than one.

jason thomas said:
....and is basically saying I'm a loser cuck to him in the messages.
Of course. Your woman wouldn't want her lover to think you're an even bigger and stronger guy than he is, maybe even with more tattoos, who might come after him. Such descriptions of you no doubt serve the purpose of allaying any doubts he might have about the wisdom of letting another man's woman fuck him.

jason thomas said:
I Need some advice on how to accept this.
I wouldn't take it too seriously. When your woman gets home, I suggest beginning a gentle campaign of teasing her with questions about whether she had a satisfying business trip. If she says something like, "It's almost as if you read my facebook posts," you could tease her further by asking her how often she changes her password.... you could perhaps even remind her she neglected to do that before her trip. If it's obvious to her you're totally cool with the whole thing, she'll probably be impressed with the strength of your self-image.

jason thomas said:
A photo of my girlfriend is below.
Nice. Congratulations for scoring such an attractive woman.

Last edited:
Jason,

Since you haven’t replied, that suggests my suggestion may not have been along the lines of what you have in mind. Perhaps you don't want to say anything that might clue your woman-friend in that you have the password to her FaceBook account...?

Anyway —the title on the subject line of your post suggests you want to establish a long-term relationship with your woman — a live-together relationship (LTR) or marriage — in which your desire is to be your (now woman-friend’s) submissive cuckold.

There’s nothing wrong with that. But, if so, you may be jumping the gun. Although your woman appears a suitable candidate to become your dominant partner who cuckolds you (because she seems already to be taking on that role), you should keep in mind the definition: “cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.” Thus, a preliminary challenge is to persuade your woman to become your wife.

Since your woman is Japanese-Australian (according to your post and her photo), if you are a Caucasian-Austrian (i.e., white), and you aren’t into bulking up to become a muscular hunk and getting tattooed (like your woman’s Sydney lover), you might find it helpful to grow a beard.

When you recover from laughing (if you are laughing), see:

“Are Men With Beards More Desirable?”

by Leslie Alderman

May 17, 2017, New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...on=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-region

which includes:

“Science suggests that facial hair — from scruffy day-old stubble to full Grizzly Adams — is imbued with social messages, and can play a significant role in a man’s love life.

“Last year, researchers from the University of Queensland in Australia decided to explore male facial hair to determine what role, if any, beards play in sexual attractiveness, masculinity and short- and long-term relationships.

“The team gathered data from 8,520 women, who were divided among three groups. Each group of women was shown pictures of men with varying degrees of facial hair. ….. etc. ….. “

….. “When it came to choosing a long-term partner, a guy with whom a woman could have babies or settle in for the duration, the more facial hair the better. Men with heavy stubble and full beards were the clear winners on this question, suggesting that men who are ready to commit might do better if they shave less often.”

—Custer

Jason,

You shouldn't "accept" anything. Currently there is no intimacy in your relationship because your gf feels there are things she can't share with you.

You don't trust each other, and for obviously good reasons.

Also her shitting on you to the other man is totally disrespectful.

You two need to start talking. This ALL needs to come out in the open with totally transparent honesty. If your gf continues to demonstrate she is an untrustworthy person you need to end it and move on.

Reading over this thread, and several other threads here, there seems to be a fine line between the 'cuckold/hotwife' fantasy thing that can roll over into relationships, and plain old cheating. And that line seems to center on communication.

The guys here that are into the lifestyle and seem to be happy with it seem to have pretty good communication with their significant others. If you can't seem to achieve that degree of communication with your GF, to where you're both on the same page, sexually (whatever that page is)... perhaps the previous poster's advice should be seriously taken into consideration.

Time to check in, Jason. How's it going down south there in Australia?

Or, are you a "one and done" poster...?

My girl before her tight pussy got taken from me by a big muscly tatttooedd guy...

Screenshot_2017-05-24-14-56-19.png

Custer Laststand said:
Time to check in, Jason. How's it going down south there in Australia?

Or, are you a "one and done" poster...?
truth is I've been crying, she sais in her secret messages that she loves when the tatooed muscly guy shoves his cock down her throat

jason thomas said:
truth is I've been crying, she sais in her secret messages that she loves when the tatooed muscly guy shoves his cock down her throat
Ah.... Jason Thomas speaks again, at last.

Re. your comment.... that might be a desire on your woman's part you can satisfy. If you don't have an oversize cock — say, like most men, you have a sort of average-size cock — your woman might find it feels better in her mouth and throat than his. You might try whispering in her ear, in a low, husky, sexy voice, while holding her close: "I want you to suck my cock, baby-doll.... c'mon, darling, slip it between your lips.... I want to feel your tongue caressing my cock, baby.... c'mon.... do it, sweetie-lips darling...."

Returning to the subject line of this thread: what's your feeling about that? Do you want to be your woman's wimp cuckold...?

Custer Laststand said:

Re. your comment.... that might be a desire on your woman's part you can satisfy. If you don't have an oversize cock — say, like most men, you have a sort of average-size cock — your woman might find it feels better in her mouth and throat than his. You might try whispering in her ear, in a low, husky, sexy voice, while holding her close: "I want you to suck my cock, baby-doll.... c'mon, darling, slip it between your lips.... I want to feel your tongue caressing my cock, baby.... c'mon.... do it, sweetie-lips darling...."

Returning to the subject line of this thread: what's your feeling about that? Do you want to be your woman's wimp cuckold...?
I think she thinks I'm a wimp

Custer Laststand said:

would you please rate my ***** out of ten?

jason thomas said:
would you please rate my ***** out of ten?

No. Sorry. Your woman seems attractive, but you are the only one who's feelings about her matter vis-a-vis this thread.

Since you refer to your woman friend as "your *****," and think her spectrum of personal characteristics can be represented by a simple number assigned by a stranger who has never met her, that's pretty insulting. It clearly implies you don't think much of her.