• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

LeatherZebra and his slut Wife

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date

LeatherZebra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2009
By way of introduction, LeatherZebra and his blond slut wife are an IR couple, Man of color with white submissive wife. LZ is a dominant, man of color who enjoys training his hotwife to serve predominantly BBC. LZ is definitely not a cuck; and wonder if there are other couples where the man is dominant and trains the wife to submit to BBCs. We enjoy IR with a D/s flavor. To read some of the training IR stories, go to Dark Wanderer. Been training my slut wife for a long time, and will share some photos with you.

As you can see, my hot blond wife loves dark cock. In the last photo, she is sucking my balls as my black buddy is barebacking her shaved pussy. This was before I had her pierced, and now she wears two of my rings on her pussy lips.

Let me know how you like these photos!

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• bench with D.jpg
    bench with D.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 514
  • KW830005.jpg
    KW830005.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 590
  • KW8300090004.jpg
    KW8300090004.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 454
  • kw 83.jpg
    kw 83.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 482
  • KW8300090001.jpg
    KW8300090001.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 478
LZ,
Very hot photos - very hot wife!
I have enjoyed your stories on Dark wanderer; it is good to see that your wife is as sexy as the stories described her.
-Master J

Thank you, Master J.

I'm glad you enjoyed my true stories. In most cases, (except for totally spontaneous scenes) I take photos to prove that my stories are real. Unlike a lot of writers who fantasize, I think that knowing a hot situtation actually happened, makes it all the more exciting. Plus, it's good to let people know that there are real people out there living out their fantasies. If Dark Wanderer had the capacity, I would post corroborating photos with each of my stories, but unfortunately they do not offer that capability.

So, I recently joined this forum and am looking to connect with people of similar interests. I have over 1000 photos of my wife in various training sessions spanning a number of years. I would like to see and hear about other hotwives submitting to BBC. Also, exchange ideas with other dominant Masters on how they train their sluts.

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• KW830002.jpg
    KW830002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 401
Hot

I love the photos. Reminds me of my second wife who was VERY oral and a natural submissive who required little training. I married Karen when she was 28. I have a picture of her at age 20 when she was a college girl in Germany before I knew her. She was on her knees with a large Black cock in her mouth. A girlfriend was also on her knees behind the Black man with her tongue about to go in his ass. I don't think either needed much training. A couple of wild chicks. Karen was way submissive even then. He liked pictures but I have only the one. I'll post pic if I can figure out how.

I know what I want and I knew after our first date that I had EXACTLY what I wanted in Karen. We got back to her place and as soon as the door closed she turned around, got on her knees, unzipped my pants, took my semi-hard cock out, said "I need it" and put it in her mouth. I still get hard twenty years later thinking about it.

I took over from there. Teased her some. Told her to go get me whatever alcohol she had and a glass with ice. I wanted to savor this. I'm dominant and want my woman to do whatever I say in bed and out. For the next two hours Karen did EXACTLY as told. Fantasy became reality. Perfect woman sexually. Told her that if she wanted my cock she would obey every order. She simply said "yes, I will." Total submissive woman. I ordered her to strip and crawl naked on her hands and knees over to where I was sipping my drink. Teased her some more by telling her to stop. The crawling took about five minutes while I viwed her body for the first time. She instinctively knew not to do anything until she was told. Natural sub or somebody trained her, I don't know. She's on ker knees in front of me, her eyes looking down. I stand up, take off my clothes off and put my hands on my hips. I'm 6'-4" so I tower over her. I'm totally hard by now and tell her she can look now and she does. I order Karen to put her hands behind her back and open her mouth. I stick my cock in her mouth and she knows not to suck it until told to. I make her wait about three minutes while I finish my drink. She knows to keep her eyes fixed on mine. I ordered her to slowly suck it even though she wanted it right then. I said to her "cocksucker" and this excited her. I know because she forgot herself and moved her hand to her pussy without being told. She caught herself but I told her that it was OK because that was her next order anyway. She masturbated while sucking my dick for maybe five minutes until I told her to stop. I sat down and poured myself another drink. We talked for about ten minutes while I sipped my drink. I wasn't nice to her. It was master and slave at this point. I like to take my time. I asked her questions and ordered her to answer quickly so she would not have time to think about it. More truth that way. Stuff like:

How old were you when you sucked your first dick? 12
How old was he? 20
Where? In his car
Did he cum? on my face
Did you like it? yes, kind of
How did you know about dick sucking at that young age? saw my older brother's girlfriend suck him

Other stuff too but you get the idea. I mixed in a little verbal humiliation which excited her because her nipples got hard again. She asked if she could suck my dick again. I said: when I'm ready, you slut. Made her wait a couple of minutes and ordered her to suck. While she was waiting, I had her get my belt out of my pants and hand it to me. I'm not a sadist but enjoy the symbolism. I had her on all fours as she sucked this time and stroked her with the belt, not hard enough to hurt or raise welts. She understood because she said: You are the master and I am the slave. As I got ready to cum I ordered her to keep the cum in her mouth, let it slowly drip back onto my cock, lick it off and eat it. She obeyed. We were later married for seven years.

Now you know why I loved your pictures. This was fun remembering.

Call me at 678-584-1735 if you want to talk. I'll call you back and pay if necessary.

call me at 678-584-1735 if you want to talk about this. I'll call back and pay if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread