• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Leaving the Forum

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
I want to let those of you who have communicated with me on this forum that I am moving along and will not be posting anymore here. My participation in this forum has been very positive and helpful. Thank you everyone for your the good comments and advice. Best of luck to you all.

CuckoldMick :D

CuckoldMick:
Although We havent interacted directly on any common subject, I have respected your input on the threads you have posted on. You will be missed

CuckoldMick said:
I want to let those of you who have communicated with me on this forum that I am moving along and will not be posting anymore here. My participation in this forum has been very positive and helpful. Thank you everyone for your the good comments and advice. Best of luck to you all.

==========

r u ill?

Happy Trails Mick

I THANK YOU MICK. You have shared a lot of very hot history about a very beautiful and sexy Hot Wife. I think she is one of the hottest women the i have ever seen and man i have not even had a good look at her. Please if you would thank HER for all the hard ons that she has given to me i would be eternally grateful. I would like to increase the quanity of her bathwater i would drink just to get to kiss her pussy to a full gallon.:eek::p . But very seriously you have a beauty and she fucks other men. THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER NOR MORE PRECIOUS THAN A HOT WIFE. Mick you have one of the finest. Best Wishes, Much Happiness and Untold Success To Both Of You. :) Gonna miss your post and the chance to hear about and see more photos of your Kristen. OkDeacon said this.

I regret your decision to leave, because I enjoy your post with a real insight. I hope it is not because you are no longer a cuck, because several of us are in that boat.

CuckoldMick said:

Sorry to see you go, Mick.

You will be missed

Thank you for your kind comments--- reason I am leaving--- Kristen "requested" that I stop. And, no I have not stopped being Kristen's cuckold by any means. In fact, I have very mixed feelings about the fact she is putting pressure on me to wear a chastity device. I thought this was just a playful fantasy of hers--- but she told me last week that she has ordered one and that she will ask me to put it on when it arrives. I have a pretty big decision to make....thanks again everyone.

CuckoldMick,

CuckoldMick said:
I want to let those of you who have communicated with me on this forum that I am moving along and will not be posting anymore here. My participation in this forum has been very positive and helpful.

That's unfortunate. Your descriptions of your life and times, and of your wife's adventures with her lovers — as well as your slightly-awkward relationship with your wife's daughter (by one of her lovers, evidently) — have been interesting, intriguing, and valuable contributions to this forum.

CuckoldMick said:
Thank you everyone for your the good comments and advice.

Since I contributed two-bits worth (or so) from time to time, I'll say "you're welcome."

CuckoldMick said:
Best of luck to you all.

Thanks. We'll need it, no doubt.

CuckoldMick said:
The reason I am leaving is, [my wife] Kristen "requested" that I stop.

Hm... can it be your wife has been monitoring your posts, and decided you were leaking (as the gov't types say) too much commentary about her?

CuckoldMick said:
And no, I have not stopped being Kristen's cuckold by any means.

No, no... we would never have suspected that. Goodness! What sort of forum members do you think we are, anyway?! :eek:

CuckoldMick said:
In fact, I have very mixed feelings about the fact my wife is putting pressure on me to wear a chastity device. I thought this was just a playful fantasy of hers--- but she told me last week she has ordered one and she will ask me to put it on when it arrives.

Oh, oh... :( did your wife give you any particular reason for her decision to impose this form of punishment on you? It sounds like you've displeased her in some fashion... but how?

Alternatively, do you suspect her lover may have prevailed on her to lock your cock due (for instance) to not wanting even the slightest chance of your sperm mixing with his in your wife's pussy? If so, maybe you should consider a negotiation... something to the effect that your wife could require you to wear a condom whenever she fucks you (if she does), and you would agree to do so, in lieu of her requiring you to wear a chastity device...? (Just a thought.)

CuckoldMick said:
I have a pretty big decision to make....thanks again everyone.

Yes, it sounds like you do... (and you're welcome, again).

One would think, actually, your wife would welcome you having a like-minded "support group" to talk with. Anyway — although this may sound like a recommendation to disobey your wife, which may not be what you're looking for — you might consider slipping out to an Internet cafe and updating us from time-to-time, if you feel so-inclined (so records of your transgressions don't appear in your browser history) :rolleyes:.

Good luck!

—Custer

Best of luck to you Mick. Kristen is a hard woman denying you this outlet and caging you as well, gotta love her! Sadder still for us, as we will not enjoy hearing you post about your chastity issues.

CuckoldMick said:
Thank you for your kind comments--- reason I am leaving--- Kristen "requested" that I stop. And, no I have not stopped being Kristen's cuckold by any means. In fact, I have very mixed feelings about the fact she is putting pressure on me to wear a chastity device. I thought this was just a playful fantasy of hers--- but she told me last week that she has ordered one and that she will ask me to put it on when it arrives. I have a pretty big decision to make....thanks again everyone.

Wow! You're in deep, good luck! Yes, definately think carefully before agreeing to wear it and I suggest you negotiate a schedule for being released if you do. I've been checking out some of your threads, they're interesting. Cheers!

Straight Talk Mick

Yes Kristen is a hot assed woman and as you have said , you rather have her sloppy seconds than any other womans fresh pussy any day of the week. Thats all and good for a beauty like her should have all the cock and cum she wants. BUT you dont have to take any more shit than you want to and that you enjoy. I NEVER would even consider it. But you must make up your own mind of coarse!! Man she has got the best of it all and she should consider what you give her in return. If she would leave you for not quiting this site and for not wearing a cage, then tell her to fuck off. For the straight talk is, if she would dump you for this, then she dosent give a fuck for you anyway. I dont understand a bitch like this and would not put up with it for a second. Hate to bad mouth a pretty woman like her but man you got to make a stand somewhere. I guarantee your ass it will only get worse if you allow this shit. You sound like a hell of a good dude and you damm sure dont deserve this crap. TELL HER TO KISS YOUR ASS. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread