• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lesbian cuckolding?

• Thread starterkinkyplace
  • Start date

kinkyplace

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2006
kinky-place.com
Like many other people here I have cuckold fantasies about a dominant bull taking my wife, but I also have some "lesbian cuckolding" fantasies. Anyone else who has them? Where instead of a bull your wife is seduced by a bitchy lesbian and slowly "converted" to the other side? I have this rather dark fantasy about my ex who extracts revenge on me for dumping her by enslaving my wife... Anyone else with similar thoughts?

Can't say I have ever had that fantasy but, it sounds very hot! Please give us more detail on this fantasy.

Lesbian Cuckolding!

kinkyplace said:
Like many other people here I have cuckold fantasies about a dominant bull taking my wife, but I also have some "lesbian cuckolding" fantasies. Anyone else who has them? Where instead of a bull your wife is seduced by a bitchy lesbian and slowly "converted" to the other side? I have this rather dark fantasy about my ex who extracts revenge on me for dumping her by enslaving my wife... Anyone else with similar thoughts?

I would have to say this is an interesting view point. A Ex-GFD of mine has actually approached my current wife about doing something very similar.

As my wife has cuckolded me on quite a few occassions now with a rich businessman, who is able to give her everything I cannot, ...it is a very sexy thought that she would find a "girlfriend" and have sex with her too, as it is also something I am unable to compete with.

GASubM4Fun said:
I would have to say this is an interesting view point. A Ex-GFD of mine has actually approached my current wife about doing something very similar.

Wow, that sounds really hot - real situations are so much more exciting than just fantasies... So, what happened?

panty princess said:
Can't say I have ever had that fantasy but, it sounds very hot! Please give us more detail on this fantasy.

Well, it's a rather dark and very unrealistic fantasy (it's never going to happen), but it goes something like this:

My wife is nice and sweet. She has admitted that she is turned on by women, but has never tried it. She has even said something along the lines that if her life took different turns she could have turned out a lesbian. My ex-girlfriend on the other hand is a bitchy type. In my fantasy she seduces my wife into going to bed with her, takes the assertive role and gets her hooked. Then she gets more and more demanding, turning my wife into her obedient lesbian slave, slapping her around if she's not licking her pussy or kissing her ass good enough. She contacts me and gleefully tells me what she is doing, laughing in my face and telling me that's her revenge for me dumping her. She gets total control over my wife's sexuality and forbids her to have sex with me. As she is a lazy bitch, she even forces my wife to serve her as her maid - doing the cleaning, washing and so on...

Something like that.... I know it's a strange fantasy and nothing more, but it gets me hot.

This is one fantasy my wife will actually discuss. I encourage her when I can, but don't press too hard. I told her that I would love to watch but that it was not a necessity. I'm not sure about wanting to be "cucked" but I am submissive and want her to be able to express her sexuality as she sees fit.

So far, she hasn't acted on this fantasy. I'm still hoping.

My ex is an out of the closet Dyke, so i have lived this. She refused to let me in on anything. Most of what's posted is the thrill a cuck gets from knowing, She was constantly saying, "I don't know what youare talking about, nothing's going on." I found emails which spoke of her going to lesbian orgies, getting fisted, etc. A male cannot compete with that.

my wife has been with several ladies that topped her and i n all cases i was locked up in a CB3k and confined to another part of the house while they played. my wife likes me to see her with other men to be there. when she is with another lady she says it is a private moment and not for me to watch.

I'm not sure what is more arousing. On one hand it can be hot to be "******" to watch and see your wife pleasured by another woman (giving her what you can't) but it is also humiliating to be confined elsewhere while they have their private moments together...

Eat that pussy wife

I have also had this fantasy about my 55yo. wife , and I think because . My wife has told me that she would never eat pussy she thinks IT'S DISGUSTING . And well when my wife doesn't like something like this . I always fantasize about her being taking by a domient man or woman In this case and ****** to eat her smelly pussy . And of cause my wife ends up liking it . Just like an old friend of mine that my wife really hated for a long time , until he got his big fat cock in her face one night . Now she loves It when he comes over and makes her his slut for the night . My wife has a female boss that thinks she's hot shit and my wife complains about alot , thats like our age . I would love to see her or hear that she put my wife in her place between her legs , so my wife don't lose her job . I never thought I would like sucking cock till I did It .

My GF says a girl on girl cuckolding is the ONLY way she will cuckold me!

She wants to tie me to a chair and have her way with a cute, pretty woman who's also experimenting with girls.

She wants to make me watch, tied to a chair, unable to touch myself or them.

She wants to put me in chastity then make me watch her eat this girl out.

She told me she thought that girls will always be better than me at eating pussy too, because they know exactly what she wants. I'll be replaced forever by gorgeous pussy, unable to do anything but watch and wish.

oh hell yeah I've had a gazillion fantasies regarding this

I'm also big on the cuckqueaning fantasy...a woman dominating/enslaving my wife and I, using me sexually in front of her, making my wife fluff us before, during, and after sex.

carina_halerose said:
my wife has been with several ladies that topped her and i n all cases i was locked up in a CB3k and confined to another part of the house while they played. my wife likes me to see her with other men to be there. when she is with another lady she says it is a private moment and not for me to watch.

You are so lucky that your wife is in charge and gets exactly what she needs.

Cuckold2Lesbian said:

She wants to tie me to a chair and have her way with a cute, pretty woman who's also experimenting with girls.

She wants to make me watch, tied to a chair, unable to touch myself or them.

She wants to put me in chastity then make me watch her eat this girl out.

She told me she thought that girls will always be better than me at eating pussy too, because they know exactly what she wants. I'll be replaced forever by gorgeous pussy, unable to do anything but watch and wish.

So, are you going to give her the green light to do what she obviously wants to do with other women? Or are you too bloody scared to watch them?

I have been cucked by my wife with another woman. We went to another couples house to spend the night. Upon arrival we played some games and set the mood. It soon become bed time. The two males myself included stayed on the outside and sandwiched the women. They began by removing each others shirts and putting on some sexy Santa outfits. They laid back down and began to fondle each other. The passionately and deeply kissed for hours. I was instructed that I could watch but not touch. My wife said it was all about her and my needs were not of her worries. I was not allowed to touch myself either. The other female would rub my wifes ass and graze the head of my penis. She would look at me and smile knowing that I was not to receive pleasure.

They cuddled for about an hour before her fingers found their way down to my wifes soaked pussy lips. She slowly entered my wife as I could tell by her moans of pleasure. It took all I could do to not just grab my dick and jerk it til I came everywhere. It wasn't long before my wife soaked the other couples bed with her juices. This would be the first of her orgasms that night. They continued for about 3 more hours until we had to vacate the bed due to the sloppy mess they had created.

We had about 4 more of these meetings with this couple until they moved away.

yes well after years of men i am slowly getn there with this one we have one interesting developement but its early days .
my wife has never shown any real interest in just girl on girl .
had one or two treesomes ffm but not with me and not often
but the last 6 months or so some people we have meet have given her an intrest in this side of things ,and one very unexpected woman has shown intrest
early days but its looking good so far

sissycindylynn said:
My ex is an out of the closet Dyke, so i have lived this. She refused to let me in on anything. Most of what's posted is the thrill a cuck gets from knowing, She was constantly saying, "I don't know what youare talking about, nothing's going on." I found emails which spoke of her going to lesbian orgies, getting fisted, etc. A male cannot compete with that.

Well, he can if his wife is straight.

I wonder

My Mistress told me when we met that she had a white female lover, Mistress is Black, I am White, and I suppose when I smiled, it was all over for me. My best advice, which is not worth much, is to find comfort in that yes you can do a little more. Size, it is a laugh an educated tounge will always win.

Users who are viewing this thread