• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lesbian cuckolding?

• Thread starterSissynealy
  • Start date

Sissynealy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
Has anyone's wife ever cuckold her hubby with a lesbian affair? Does that count as cuckolding?:confused:

Reactions: Zig
I have several married girlfriends that I have lesbian sex with, and I enjoy it very much even though I like sex with men as well.

Their husbands don't know what we get up to when we get together several times per month. I think they would freak out if they knew we were secretly cucking them.

I like to switch from top to bottom, but I prefer to be sub if several of us females are making love as a group orgy after drinking more than we should.

An older girl (a Prefect) finger fucked me at Boarding school, and sometimes pushed a candle into my vagina until I gushed in orgasm. She used to creep into my room after lights were out and do me as well as my room mate. A few times we almost got caught, but she hid under my bed close to the windows. I gave myself without protest and often she spanked my bottom red and it made me cum harder and wet myself. Then she would take my wet panties back to her room for a few days before washing them and giving them back. She used to rub my wet panties over her tits and vagina as she masturbated alone in her bed. Often she would take off her panties and rub them over my face and tell me to breathe deeply to draw all her love scent into my lungs. It seemed weird, but I got used to it eventually and just did as she asked.

Reactions: xswitch and natasnaikul
That's very hot and interesting.

Berenia said:
I have several married girlfriends that I have lesbian sex with, and I enjoy it very much even though I like sex with men as well.

Awright, I like it. Good for you, Berenia.

Berenia said:
Their husbands don't know what we get up to when we get together several times per month.

That's probably best, I would imagine, for husbands who think along conventional lines.

Berenia said:
An older girl (a Prefect) finger fucked me at Boarding school, and sometimes pushed a candle into my vagina until I gushed in orgasm. She used to creep into my room after lights were out and do me as well as my room mate. A few times we almost got caught, but she hid under my bed close to the windows. I gave myself without protest and often she spanked my bottom red and it made me cum harder and wet myself....

Sounds like you found ways to make boarding school a much better experience than it would have been otherwise. It also sounds like you female ejaculate. If so, that's a real plus.

Thank you for your hot and interesting post.

—Custer

Sissynealy said:
Has anyone's wife ever cuckold her hubby with a lesbian affair? Does that count as cuckolding?:confused:

personally i would like it. its more humiliating that no cock can satisfy her and she has to have a woman who know more about their anatomy.

Cuckold without sex?

subman said:
personally i would like it. its more humiliating that no cock can satisfy her and she has to have a woman who know more about their anatomy.

I've often been approached by guys who tell me that my wife came on to them and they could have fucked her but didn't. It makes me hard to hear them tell me and I've found that these guys are more likely to volunteer this information than guys who did fuck my wife.

Since no actual sex took place, could this too still be considered a cuckold?

Reactions: natasnaikul
No, they're telling you (in effect) you can trust them as your friends.

lifelong cuck said:
I've often been approached by guys who tell me that my wife came on to them and they could have fucked her but didn't.... Since no actual sex took place, could this too still be considered a cuckold?

No, I don't think so. My interpretation is, they're telling you they're honorable. Their message is, you can trust them as your friends because they *did not* fuck your wife — even though she let them know she wanted it. (They don't realize, evidently, that you — like your wife — would have preferred that.)

—Custer

my wife has been with several ladies and they all had a larger (strapon) cock then mine seeing that a cuchold is a man whose wife has sex with others, i would say it is a cuckolding scene

Reactions: natasnaikul
Damn I would love to see my wife with a group of other women but I guess how this can be sensitive to other men.

Female is the gender that rocks the cradle and keeps the human race progressing. Male is the helper and (should be obedient to all of his wife's desires).

The way to understand a wife is simply to let her be in charge. It is too difficult and stressful for a male to guess what a wife is needing.

Make my wife eat her pussy

My wife thinks eating another womans pussy is disgusting . So being so perverted as I am . I would love to see another woman dominating my wife and making my old slut wife eat her smelly pussy . Then makes my wife cum hard . Thats one of my hottest fantasys . Having my wife summit and finding out it's not that bad , just like when I sucked my first cock .

I read a few years back that only one woman in 32 actually was bi-sexual and enjoyed sucking another woman off - but I think it is a lot more common these days since the internet showed women what they could be missing out on.

Sucking pussy seems "so normal" now for a lot of young women.

Sissynealy said:
Yes.
A friend that became very close after some girly chats she needed. It was not something I looked for but we carried on for years.
He guessed, or rather he asked and I told him - and he knew that when I messaged saying "just popping round to S*" that she would flirst and I'd not be able to resists ...even as she told me about the latest guy she fucked or wanted to.

Zig knew how I felt cos as we got into that pre-sex 'dance', he'd feel how wet I got when he asked about meeting her.

Reactions: atb147
Over the years we got close with other couples in the cuckolding lifestyle. The wives meet to go out to play on occasion while we cucks wait for them at home. Sometime the party crashes early and she brings one or two of her friends to crash at our house. Depending on their mood and how much liquid fun they had the evening goes anywhere from them making fun and humiliating remarks about me to taking the party to our bedroom and taking turn doing each other till they're finally spent in the wee hours.
Still makes me feel like a cuckold seeing her pleasure while being taken with a strapon by a woman

Sissynealy said:
I think it counts ...he's sitting/standing there ******* (naked ;) ) with an erection he is not going to use as I (she) enjoys the touch, licks, kisses, flirting, penetration, passionately loving attention of someone else ...and someone else is a woman - that's a kicker LMAO

mature-amateur-milf-legs copy.jpg

Reactions: atb147, Paulag, nelssim and 1 other person
I have played with other women for years while hub watches, videos and gets hard...

IMG_1397 (3).JPG
IMG_1408 (3).JPG
IMG_1343 (2).JPG
image1 (2).JPG
IMG_1247 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Zig, atb147 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread