Less endowed cucks

• Thread starterBuggalee
  • Start date

Buggalee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2011
I read a lot of small dick posts, and I legitimately feel sorry for these men. That must be a helluva burden in their lives. I'm not talking about the average sized guys who erroneously (or even purposely) think they're small. I'm talking about the guys with actual small penises.

I read about them being cucks, and I just feel sad. I don't feel any enjoyment at their torment. Reading about the 5 inch guy who wants his woman fucked by the 7 inch guy is an enjoyable read. But reading about the two inch guy just saddens me. It's as if those guys never stood a chance.

I've had my share of self-consciousness and self-doubt in my life about enough things, so I can only imagine how devastating having a small penis would be. I just hope that there are some small men out there, who live satisfying lives, without resorting to being a cuck or a sub in any way. What would be really interesting, and this isn't a joke, would be if we could somehow find out what famous men in history had small penises. I bet it could be inspirational to all those sufferers.

Anyway, I just wanted to put this out there for any of the small penis cucks and wannabe cucks, who haven't fully given in to self-loathing. Some of us don't laugh at you and only wish you the best.

Mac, I think our hearts are in the same place, but we're coming at it from different angles. I'm saying that a small dick doesn't have to make you a cuck, and you're encouraging the smaller guys to be open to being cucked. I think that our different approaches are down to our different philosophies. You are very down to earth and level-headed about polygamous relations, whereas I am more old-fashioned.

Although I am attracted to the cuck-world, I don't think it should be mainstream. I think most people really do want monogamous relationships, and I hope smaller guys don't automatically feel like they have to be cucks. But I think at the end of the day, we agree on the most important part - we don't want the smaller guys to fall into the web of self-loathing and submission just because of their size.

Also, good point about oral and fingers.

Buggalee:
I'm with you on this one. I am short on time right now as I am getting ready for a week end trip. I believe there are many things a man with an actually small penis can do to have a good sexual relationship with his woman. They just have to work together honestly. Sadly, that's where it's most difficult.
More later.
Cheers, Harry

I have what I regard as a small penis at 4 inches when hard I know I'm small,but I also know I can pleasure women,iv allwase wanted for my g.fs to shag big men 8 inches and over,its not happend yet but been close a few times now,I got with my g.f by having a affair,she was married to a man with 9 inches hard but she had a affair with me and my 4 incher,and left her husband for me,this gave me massive boost in confadense,we have verry good sex and she cums loads with my little coxk,its on the thin side to,she has had multiple orgasms through sex with me,the most in 1 go was 30 this blew my mind and never thought I could please a woman like that,but I still want her to Fuck bigger men to see if bigger is better.I also get off on her saying I'm small and humiliation we will be experimenting in years to come.I think a big cock looked so much better in a pussy than a small 1,and most small men can channel being small to pleasure by watching there women get a good pounding.

smallcockboy1983: you're not all that far from me and I was in Blackpool last Sunday!

I do think you're worrying about it too much. Some guys with big cocks can really pleasure a woman. Other guys with big cocks haven't a clue what they're doing. Some are OK in bed, some are fantastic, others are creepy, some others are nasty and controlling, others are timid. It's like life itself.

Curious that didn't make sence wot u mean ? Did u mean I'm not all that far from it ? If so I didn't say I was and ad for u being in blackpool last week Wots ya point? Are u a bull or cuck?

smallcockboy1983 said:
Wots ya point? Are u a bull or cuck?

I live not that far from you - i.e. I live in Lancashire too. :)

The meaning was non-sexual. Don't try to read messages into things that aren't there.

MacNfries said:
Buggalee, I'm with you on this one. Its unfortunate that we don't get more "really short" guys to come to these forums to vent their frustrations and challenges. Far, far more guys live this frustrating life, and they aren't the least bit interested in sharing their women as some come here to post.

That's what I worry about, coming across some of the more toxic people on this board - instead of nutters like Saraha saying "your woman needs a big dick, and she should leave you because you're pathetic", many guys with smaller penises really don't need to hear this damaging nonsense as they most likely are very self-conscious and have damaged self-esteem as it is. More positive advice should be given so that they can feel comfortable in themselves and reminding them that a penis is only as good as what you do with it. :)