• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Less sex for married men doing housework!

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
This isn't a cuckold-specific story but still thought it'd receive some interest here. Of course, they didn't need to do a study to find out that sissy cucks do a lot of housework and don't get much sex.:D

More housework, less sex for married men: study - FRANCE 24

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say: the more housework married men do, the less sex they have, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Husbands who spend more time doing traditionally female chores -- such as cooking, cleaning, and shopping -- reported having less sex than those who do more masculine tasks, said the study in the American Sociological Review.

"Our findings suggest the importance of socialized gender roles for sexual frequency in heterosexual marriage," said lead author Sabino Kornrich, of the Center for Advanced Studies at the Juan March Institute in Madrid.

"Couples in which men participate more in housework typically done by women report having sex less frequently. Similarly, couples in which men participate more in traditionally masculine tasks -- such as yard work, paying bills, and auto maintenance -- report higher sexual frequency."

this is true

yes we here all know this is true... and we can add more to the report... "couples where the stupid husband does the dishes, vacuums, and does his wife's laundry report more instances of the wife lying to her husband that she is at work or on a business trip or visiting relatives, while she is actually in bed with another man in a hotel somewhere, having great satisfying no strings attached spontaneous hot.passionate sex, fulfilling her sexual needs in ways that her stupid pathetic husband is not able, shamelessly and openly cheating on and betraying him, while he sits at home alone in tears pathetically masturbating to poornography on his computer, humiliated and degraded by his beloved beautiful hot and highly.sexed young wife."

That's a reliable bit if research, and.mire than a little.exciting...!

Not Always The Case

dirty little slut said:
yes we here all know this is true... and we can add more to the report... "couples where the stupid husband does the dishes, vacuums, and does his wife's laundry report more instances of the wife lying to her husband that she is at work or on a business trip or visiting relatives, while she is actually in bed with another man in a hotel somewhere, having great satisfying no strings attached spontaneous hot.passionate sex, fulfilling her sexual needs in ways that her stupid pathetic husband is not able, shamelessly and openly cheating on and betraying him, while he sits at home alone in tears pathetically masturbating to poornography on his computer, humiliated and degraded by his beloved beautiful hot and highly.sexed young wife."

I am sorry, but I simply disagree. I do all of those chores, and more for my young wife. I am rewarded rather than punished.

how

mmm, how does she reward you..? does she allow you to masturbate in her presence as a reward..? :)

yes this is so right im a maid for my wife , while shes out having fun with other men
and being a cuckold i get no sex at all as she gives it all to other men . anyone who wants to chat more im at shazne@easy.com

dirty little slut said:

Sounds a win-win, she gets more sex and hubby is allowed to wank to his heart's content without a cage on.

Physical work causes a man to release more testosterone in each 24 hours and cover his skin with pheremones that turn his wife on more.

This is as it should be , in my opinion ; doing household chores which were , at one time , traditionally performed by women is a fulfilling part of any female led relationship.
As the male gradually becomes more docile and subservient , reducing and eventually denying him completely the privilege of having intercourse with his mistress should be the goal of any modern day assertive woman. I've always made it a point of emphasis early in the relationships I've been in to do the housework without being asked. Establishing a routine in which the female does as few menial chores as possible helps develop her confidence and encourages her to become more dominant in other ways.
There is nothing wrong with simply asking: "I really enjoy doing your chores - would it be alright if I did them from now on ?" Once the precedent is set , the relationship can evolve from there. One young lady I dated for several years used to have me come over and clean her apartment right before her boyfriend arrived ; this was tremendously exciting for me and I would masturbate repeatedly for days afterward.

A guy needs to put a chart on the wall of when the household duties are to be performed. Keep adding to the list each week, so she sees concrete evidence of your sincerity She can give you coloured stars (along side the task) according to the standard you reach. If you get enough gold stars each month, she can award you a surprise reward.

A husband who takes on more and more home duties is not thinking about divorce, but rather proving he is fully committed to the marriage. A wife can then date other men (or women) to get the sexual top-ups that you know she deserves.....she does not have to worry about you changing your mind. Your actions match your words.

Users who are viewing this thread