• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

let me know what you think...

• Thread starterkodomtuli
  • Start date

kodomtuli

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2009
to all the BBCs out there... do you think she'd make a good fuck for you? let me know what you think.

Also it'd be great if anyone could fake her. Looking forward to your dirty comments ;)

Gorgeous eyes

She looks alittle uppity LEGS CROSSED TIGHT ---NO SMILE ---bet 4 or 5 hung black men could change her attutude

here's another of her to get you guys interested...

I think she'd look great, on my dining table, bound, spread, vulnerable

thanks guys..more pics to be uploaded based on the feedback

Definitely would be fun to share!

there is alot of things i would do to that brown pussy

care to explain more Mr. Biggs?? ;) and what about the brown asshole? she's got big buns...

Love that Indian pussy.

kodomtuli said:
care to explain more Mr. Biggs?? ;) and what about the brown asshole? she's got big buns...

Kodomtuli, hi!

First of all congrats on your very sexy wife with the bonus that she is (I believe) interested in taking BBC.

A face like that and a body ( or whatever I have seen of that so far) to match would make any BBC go crazy.

Seriously man, if you let your bitch be mounted by a BBC, there is a real danger that you would be permanently denied access to her afterwards. Are you upto it?

Is she warming up to the idea of taking BBC? Have you guys discussed that?

I suggest that you start first with interracial flicks just to give her a nice and slow intro the idea of a well hung BBC meeting its destined cunt.

Then you can start whispering dirty little encouragements into her ears when she is in the throes of orgasm. Just giving her some clues you know ...to plant the seed in her mind that seeing her taking BBC is OK with you.. that you are turned on by that idea.

I also suggest body piercings, especially if done by a black brother. It is incredibly erotic (but a non-sexual) way of introducing her to ****** her tits to a brother. Imagine two oversized horizontal studs on her nipples connected by a large glorious golden chain! She could display all her precious pendants in between her titties! You should be a bit careful about airport scanners if you are travelling though. A woman with nipple rings had an ugly incident at Denver Airport a few months ago. Also if she is nursing, you may want to delay the nipple rings until the weaning.

Your bitch looks ripe to be mounted by a BBC while you hold her ass cheeks open respectfully.

More later.
Chenni

thanks chenni for your suggestions. but i'd rather not go for the piercings. she's got a perfect body and a nipple and i don't want to do anything to that perfection. i need her fresh for the BBC.. i really enjoy the idea of a black man suckling on her nipples!

she looks ready for a black cock

I love indian women! where are you located kodom?

Spicy Curry

Damn love them spicy Indian women

nice work on the fake bigpappa!!! thanks a lot! could you try somethin like that on a white woman (not indian brown woman) as well?

Hot Young Black, we are located in indian subcontinent... do you travel?

please fake her

Hoping to see some more fakes of her...

Nice fake but...

Nice fake but you need to spend more time with the color balance to match the skin tones...here you go. The color correction took about 2 minutes in Photoshop

Attachments

• Spicy.jpg
    Spicy.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 101
thanks guys for the nice fake... it'd be nice if the fake was not on any indian woman though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread