Let me know what you think

• Thread starterm74731
  • Start date

m74731

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
One of the things i love is to have someone fuck my wife while I sucks both theirs toes. After this I love to suck the cum off his cock and then suck her.

I came back from work one day and caught her sucking a friends cock. He had a dick about 10 inchs long. I watched as he thrust that huge ino her throat. They could not see me watch them. I could tell that she was loveing this. She always has loved to eat cock rather than have it in her cun. I also love it the same way.

I watched as he put his hands on the back and [ushed more of his cock into her throat. she kept going further and further on that cock. He began to thrust further and further into her throat. Her hand was pushed into her cunt rubbing and thrusting. All at once he thrust hard into her and groaned. I could tell he was filling her in all that cum. She pushed her fingers into her cunt and swallowed all his cum. A little dripped off her chin.
My dick was hard and ready. I slipped away for about and the started coming back so they could hear. When i came back she was in the bathroom and he was on the couch.

If you wish I will tell the rest of this story. Let me know.

are you Gay

Hey men are you Gay???? Then why you want to suck some one's dick? I don't want to hurt your fillings. But I think you are a freak of nature. and you should soon visit any physiatrist for that. And how can you tolerate this fact that some one is fucking your wife. If I was in your place then I would cut his penis for this. You ask for reply...... so I give you what I think.... no hard fillings man

Dear Andrew...

hard fillings are the best kind. They keep your teeth from falling out, and it doesn't hurt when you eat something.

If you meant hard FEELINGS, then maybe you should look at the title of this web site, and figure out why you're here. Sucking cock or not sucking cock, you might discover that several of us are turned on by the idea of another man fucking our wife. And you do, too, or you wouldn't be lurking here.

No hard fillings, okay?

Cuckold Paul

Furthermore Andrew...

You know there is really no sense in what you posted.

First off don't believe for a second that ANYONE is completely heterosexual. Sexuality is a spectrum and we're all in different places on that spectrum for different reasons.

For instance I guess I'm technically bi sexual if I had to be labeled. I like having sex with other women and find some of them quite sexually arousing to even look at. I wouldn't date a woman but I like to have fun with them both for my husband's enjoyment and my own.

By contrast my husband has sucked a cock because I wanted him to. He didn't love doing it, he doesn't find men sexually attractive but is still willing when I ask him to. Why? It turns me on. I consider it sweet and I like the power rush of watching him do something he wouldn't do on his own for me. :) Would you consider my husband gay?

This man shared an experiance of his... I don't think you labeling him was what he had in mind.

And for the record m74731, I'd love to hear the rest. Sounds hot to me :)

bamabelle26 said:
You know there is really no sense in what you posted.

By contrast my husband has sucked a cock because I wanted him to. He didn't love doing it, he doesn't find men sexually attractive but is still willing when I ask him to.

That is something I discovered also. I had hubby suck my dick [every time the three of us got together] and he did it because it turned Kathy on to watch. She really got hot watching him as he submitted to my masculinity!!

I don't think he's gay at all even though he enjoyed the whole process of getting me hard with his tongue, licking my balls, slurping the precum and finally getting mouth fucked and swallowing my load.

I say that and I am fairly sure he wouldn't go out looking for more cock to suck. He did it because Kathy got excited seeing him choke down my lusting cock. I enjoyed it because it made ME hot watching HER in heat!

Here's another twist on this already twisted scenario. Kathy took off on a business trip for two weeks. She called him and told him to take care of me...trim my horns if I got horny...LOL. He called me and offered to give me a succulent blow job if I needed one while she was gone. About 5 days later he called again suggesting that I must be horny by now offering again to suck me off.

I had been talking to Kathy too and she encouraged me to let him do it. She said he wanted to feel my dick swell and explode in his mouth.

So...I did drive by his office at lunchtime and pick him up. I drove to a parking lot and stopped. He got busy and sucked my dick even though Kathy wasn't there. He did such a great job, I had him do it again...LOL :D :D

She told him to call her when he had "done it". She wanted to know EVERY detail. I called her too...and gave her a detailed description of how I enjoyed having him on the floorboard betwen my legs servicing me at my leisure.

He totally denies that he's homo at all. He said he only did it for her. She agrees.