• Thread starterWhattaburger
  • Start date

Whattaburger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2020
Let me own you and tell you what to do wikr talk 1 All genders welcome

Reactions: Wabasto, edtheguy, CDChantelleUK and 4 others
I will own you I will be your dom , master, owner etc message me on here or to kik:ethanetw or wikr:talk1 or you can ever email me at talkere05@gmail.com although I don’t answer that email much

Reactions: myslutasian69, TomMasSub, CDChantelleUK and 3 others
What do you want sir?

All I want is to be in control if you tell me what your into I will do something around that but I am in control is the main thought.

Reactions: Readyu
Whattaburger said:
All I want is to be in control if you tell me what your into I will do something around that but I am in control is the main thought.
Hi. I am interested in being controlled. I am into submission and humiliation. Please send me a note :)

Let me see you sub slut

Reactions: Sissylina
Kik- sumati44

Reactions: Oldmanbub
Take this lady at kik- sumati44

I've been looking to be owned for a while with no luck! I'm 26 and really want to be owned and made into more of a sissy!

Had a few dom bfs in the past but never really been owned. I think its a fantasy for many of us just to be a sexual object for a guy and be his little fucktoy for him and his friends. You need to do a lot of work for yourself first though. Need to look the part and get a guys attention. You would not expect a fat girl saying 'make me slim and turn me into a supermodel slut' to get much response, and the same goes for transgurls. we need to look the best we can first I think. Why should your new owner do all the work for you.

11b.JPG coach.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Owner, Silkenboy and Dark_Hung
i like it to become a sissieslut for you

525977-3B3CA2D9CD1EB3100A8B42255F64F6BB_300_sq.jpg

nancyask said:
i wish you could i am controlled by my sister in laws bf right now but he wants me to do other guys
Wow how did he find out about you?

nancyask said:
he startedd showing me pictures of her and asked if i had some of my wife as we looked at the pictures he put my hand on is cock and said you like dong that dont you i just did it but when he slid his hand in my pants and found i had my wifes pabtes on he went nits on me
Oh wow! Once he reached into your pants and found the silky panties, did you get hard or (were you already hard) shrink with shame? Did he tell your sister in law? It sounds like he wants to watch you with other men, do you suck his dick?

NicolaTransgurl said:
Had a few dom bfs in the past but never really been owned. I think its a fantasy for many of us just to be a sexual object for a guy and be his little fucktoy for him and his friends. You need to do a lot of work for yourself first though. Need to look the part and get a guys attention. You would not expect a fat girl saying 'make me slim and turn me into a supermodel slut' to get much response, and the same goes for transgurls. we need to look the best we can first I think. Why should your new owner do all the work for you.

11b.JPG coach.JPG
You certainly have done the work! You are gorgeous and very tempting to any man in my opinon and of course a dream to sissies like me.

So he wants to fuck his wife's sister and her fag husband. That is dominant! Do you want to resist or do you want to be his and have him take your wife too?

Enjoy life being his bitch. ;)

nancyask said:
he just gave me a pink dress to put on for him today
Oh how fucking hot is that! Do you have high heels too? I am jealous you lucky sissy. Here's a pic of me sucking on of her BFs before he fucked her. Then of course I ate up the cream from her used hole. He really came a lot and laughed at me while I cleaned up his mess.

DSC00046.JPG

Reactions: rogerroger626
Im sub and looking for a woman to control me. I like anal games and dress games

NicolaTransgurl said:

11b.JPG coach.JPG
I agree, it is much easier to be a slut when you are desirable in looks and attitude. You, Dear, are scrumptious. I hope some man makes you his fuck toy and shares you and shares the photos.