• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let me play with your wife

• Thread startertonyvenice
  • Start date

tonyvenice

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2004
Hi my name is tony from LA i love to play with your wife or gf and you take pics and video can she suck this big black dick i love my balls licked she can ride this all nite you just keep taking video no games email me in venice ca

Attachments

• inbox@62179O1133884226.jpg
    inbox@62179O1133884226.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 874
  • a52c.jpg
    a52c.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,294
HiTony,
What a nice rod that you have!! I am Bonnie in TX love to let you stretch me up and feel it for the first time. My husband agrees to just watch and take pictures and posibly clean me up after you've come inside me. Please reply if interested.

BJ

Love to video my wife eating that ass and worshipping those great heavy balls!

mmmmm

i wodl love that im in venice ca you can take the video i will do your wife good for you

Attachments

• 030120060212460159.jpg
    030120060212460159.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 369
My wife would worship you master. so would I. I wish I can drink ur Piss.

let me see a pic of your wife

sonofabitch said:
My wife would worship you master. so would I. I wish I can drink ur Piss.
let me see a pic of your wife mmmmmm

You're a GIANT!!!

I would lick those balls....gladly.....mmmmmmmmmm

would u like this pic of my wife.i would like to clean her once you ram her

of my wife.i would like to clean her once you ram her

MM yes i would love to meet you and your hubby im in venice ca do you have a pic

thanks tony

Yes i would love to meet you

BonnieJay said:
HiTony,
What a nice rod that you have!! I am Bonnie in TX love to let you stretch me up and feel it for the first time. My husband agrees to just watch and take pictures and posibly clean me up after you've come inside me. Please reply if interested.

BJ
i would love to meet you and your hubby im in venice ca thanks

ok..what a cock!!!..i would love to see that inside my wife

would love to have that BIG BLACK COCK stuck in me

ı love black cock

id love to see your huge black cock fuck my wife the way she wants it

my petite chinese wife would luv that monster. so cal here.

Add me to the long list of horny white husbands who want you to fuck the shit out of their wives while the husband jacks off in the corner. After you come we will eagerly lick your black baby batter out of our wive's come-filled pussy and asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread