Let the other guys buy her drinks....I get the rewards in the parking lot.

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
I got the best head ever after "putting my wife out there" one recent evening in a club. She was dancing, grinding and then finally getting felt up. I could see everthing from the second floor. I saw her really lean back and rub her ass all over him....dude had her hips in his hands while standing behind her....she was leaning forward.....it looked as if they were fucking for real. Anyway that night in the parking lot she was feeling great from the attention and free drinks. I was able to take over from where the other dudes left off. She sat down in the car and I made a comment..."While you are down there" and unzipped my fly....she surprised me and unbuckled me and pulled my pants down all the way and giggled and said that I was gonna take some risk, too. She sucked me off in a way that was unreal....under my sack, bottom of my shaft and suction on the head while pumping with her fist.... I told her I was gonna cum on her blouse (nothing will ever damage her threads) and she inhaled my cock and swallowed as I came in her throat....I could her her breathing through her nose getting riled up.

I looked down and saw that she had her skirt hiked up and was fingering herself and flicking her clit all over the place. She must have made herself cum because I could hear/feel her moaning while my cock was in ther mouth.

We fucked like rabbits when we got home.

Here was a pick of her gettting ready before we went out that night.

Attachments

• a glimse of leg while she gets ready (129 x 600).jpg
    a glimse of leg while she gets ready (129 x 600).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 940
When we got home she got worked over pretty good.

I was giving it all I had in this one.

Attachments

• taking it (600 x 450).jpg
    taking it (600 x 450).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,005
After nutting all over the small of her back, she layed down and spread her legs and then pulled me on her...pushed my head down between her legs and said to finish what I started.

My pathetic attempts at fucking had to be resolved orally.....proving, at least in my case that the tongue is mightier than the sword.

Attachments

• pussy getting licked (600 x 450).jpg
    pussy getting licked (600 x 450).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 635
A week later and simular circumstances had us fucking again.

This time she initiated. She gave great head. She's really been focusing on my sack and under the shaft. This is something new and we've been at this thing a long time.

Change has been introduced from somewhere. I'm scared to question her about it too much cause it feels too good....don't want to really know. She used to just give head to get me hard. Now she does it and does other things with her hands, lips, tongue that can make me cum in no time whatsoever. Bitch has been getting lessons.

Attachments

• a giving head (500 x 375).jpg
    a giving head (500 x 375).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 582
Sounds hot though - I love when my fiancee goes out, because she's a professional dancer, and she always gets noticed on the floor. Some sexy dances and her juices are going, then I get to take her home. Way hot.

That's one of my favorite scenarios. I like the action in public. Then what happens, happens. Git er done!

looks like she knows how to suck a cock.

buying her drinks

when we go out my wife thanks all the guys that buy her drinks. most times its a bj in there car,but sometimes she goes home with them.

hi

she deserve big cock of mine msg me in pvt is youa re your wife is interested

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 132