Let the Training Begin

• Thread starterlivininaz32
  • Start date

livininaz32

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2007
Their is this hot red head I have known for a couple of years through work. She is petitie about 110, size 2, b cup, mid 30's now. Anyway we have always flirted even though she is married. Not to long ago we started to exchange emails back and forth and I finally convinced her to come over caually. I told her she would enjoy herself. She had mentioned in her email that she didn't know if she would be able to control herself and she wanted to, but didn't know how she would feel be over at another man's house. What if her husband found out. I convinced her to come over anyway and I would make sure she would want to visit again.

The door bell rang and she walked in. As soon as I shut the door I grabbed her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "See that isn't that bad." We talked for awhile near the kitchen island in between my kitchen and living room. You could tell be the look in her eyes she wanted more but didn't know how to ask.

I pulled her closer to me and gave her another kiss this time holding the back of her head as I kissed her. I moved my other hand over her ass and thrusted my hips against hers. She was starting to breathe heavier and I knew then she was mine to do as I pleased. As I kissed her my hand moved to her crotch and I slowly started to unbutton her pants. My hand slid inside and she was dripping wet with excitement. As my finger moved across her clit her lips moved away from mine and her head tilted back as she let out a soft moan. My finger went inside her and she firmly pushed her lips back against mine and kissed me deeply.

I moved her over to the couch and pulled her pants down and could see how soaked her panties were already. I leaned on top of her and started to continue to finger her wet pussy. She reached down for my cock and when she slid her hand down my pants she opened her eyes and looked at me in amazement. She got a half smile on her face and I could tell she was happy that my playful flirting with her about my cock was to her liking. I slid down her chest and stomach and burried my face in her sopping pussy. I licked and teased her clit and she was moaning much louder and with enjoyment. My tongue lashing her clit and my finger massaging inside her pussy. She started to buck her hips and I knew what was about to happen. She let out a passionate moan and started moving her hips rapidly. When she was done she wanted my cock in her, but I denied her and told her to go home and think about what she was asking to happen.

I had her dress and she left with her pussy drenched, face flushed red, and wanting more. Her temptation and training had started and slowly I was going to make her my slut now!