• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets all write a story

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date

mywife/herlover

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
Ok,just a bit of fun.Write a few words adding onto the previous post,and lets see where this story goes.
I shall start....
My Wife was in his bed,and his cock was in my Wife.

Her smooth pussy lips were pressed tight against he body as his large hands squeezed her tits. He looked to where I was kneeling and said...

since youir already on your knees, how about taking me in your mouth to get me ready for another round unless you want to take my cum directly from the spigot you wimp....

Last edited by a moderator:
With tears in my eyes I slowly crawled to the edge of the bed and obediently opened my mouth...

MW/HL: It would appear that no one else is interested in continuing your story. That's too bad as it only takes about 5 - 10 minutes to add a line. So Sad!

I could taste the flavor of his cock before it entered my mouth merely by its manly scent proceeding him.

When Steve's dick passed my lips he grabbed my hair and yanked my head violently up and down. I tried desperately not to brush his cock with my teeth; the last time that happened, I couldn't sit down for a week!

He ****** my head all the way down, his pubic hair tickling my nose. I gagged, and Beverly giggled.

"I think you're hurting our slave," she said to her lover as she watched me abase myself from her luxurious perch on the silk-sheeted mattress.

Steve sniffed and slapped me on the side of the head. "Fuck him," he sneered.

"Well, baby, I'd rather you fuck me," Bev said teasingly, slowly moving her hand to her pussy and unsnapping the tiny buttons on the crotch of her filmy red teddy.

Steve looked down at me and smirked. "Excuse me, faggot, duty calls." He pinched my ear, pulled my mouth off his cock, and then pushed me away. I tumbled to the carpet with a pathetic yelp. He turned toward Beverly. She smiled at her lover. He approached her.

She fell back onto the mattress and spread her legs. He climbed on top of her, deftly slipping his tongue into her mouth at the same time he slipped his dick into her waiting pussy. She rubbed her fingers over his biceps, basking in his masculine power as he claimed her as his own.

His hips found a rhythm, a circular motion pumping in and out of my wife's pussy. From my askew position on the floor, I wached Bev's foot bounce to and fro with each thrust.

Steve glared at me over his shoulder. "Don't just lay there like a fat lump of shit!" he barked. "Show me my propers!"

I knew what that meant. I struggled to my knees, bowed my head, and shuffled across the carpet toward his gyrating ass. I took a breath and moved my face toward it. I stuck out my tongue and meekly gave my wife's lover his "propers" ...

I could hear my wife laughing as I buried my head in deep.

Steve pushing back as he too joined in laughing at what I had become.

But what neither of them knew was I was really fed up with their bullshit and had been planning my revenge for quite some time. As they giggled and continued their fucking, I slowly reached under the bed for the items I had hidden there earlier in preparation for this moment.

My mind drifted back to all the abuse her lover had put me through. Yes, it had been my idea to share her in the beginning. But I had never asked for or planned on the cruelty and humiliation she had put me through.

Coming out of my daydreaming fog, I firmly planted the stun gun against his bloated black balls and pressed my thumb on the button. He only partially was able to pull his cock free of her slutty pussy before he fell back on top of her immobilized. His scream sounded more like a woman than the big bull stud she made him out to be.

With stud boy temporarily taken care of, I quickly planted the device between my slut wife's breasts and again watched the dance the device makes a person do. With both of them now under my control, it was now time to extract my pound of flesh due from each of them.

The first order of business was to immobilize him, and I did so with some heavy duty nylon ties, first on his wrists behind his back, then binding his ankles together. When he was secure, I rolled him onto the floor, letting him fall hard onto the carpet, and bound her the same way. I dragged her over to the chair they usually made me sit in and told her to sit there quietly and watch while I showed her what a fine man her lover was.

I went over to lover boy and rolled him onto his back and waved the stun gun in his face.

"How do you like my magic wand, stud? How are your big black balls feeling?" He looked at me with real hatred but said nothing. I hit the button and let him see the blue arc jump between the electrodes.

"Cat got your tongue, bitch?" I asked, and I gave him a shot across one nipple. He screamed like a nine year old girl, and I gave the other nipple a shot. He arched his muscular body violently, but my ties held. I laughed at him.

"Hey, Bull Boy, I hear you really enjoy sucking cock and licking ass! Start on my asshole bitch, and if you so much as give me a whisker burn, I'm going to fry your genital to crispy critters!"

I sat on his face and wiggled my anus against his big black lips.

Once Bull Boy had sufficiently bathed my asshole with his lips and tongue I carefully placed my cock on his face and took several pictures of his face with my cock pressed against his cheek. I then stroked until I shot a healthy load all over his lips and face being careful to document it all with the camera.

I feared my slut wife might begin to feel that Bull Boy was going to get all my revenge. I quickly dragged her near her not so powerful stud placing her between his legs. Remembering all the times I had heard her confess her love of his cock, I leaned in and whispered into her that I knew she loved his black meat and since she does, she should offer him some pleasure to relief his current pain. I guided her head to his cock and told her to suck it hard. Amazingly, he did begin getting hard once I guided her mouth up and down his cock by her hair. He was large enough she was far from being able to take all of him. While pressing the back of her head, I whispered in her ear that she had a choice to make: the cock she loves so much or air. I then pressed her head hard onto his cock effectively blocking her ability to breathe. She struggled at first but was still ok with the air she had. A few seconds later she began to stuggle mightily as her lungs began to burn for fresh air. Leaning close to her ear I whispered choice time, cock or air. her eyes pleaded with me for breath. I released her head and she fell back gasping hungrily for air.

I then looked stud in the face and looked apologetically at him. While wrapping my own hand around the base of his cock I began to stroke him to keep him hard. I then told him that it was too bad my slut wife had decided she didn't love his cock as much as she pretended to.

Reaching back under the bed, I retrieved a pair of pliers and some zip ties. Bull Boy began to struggle a bit when he saw them. Speaking to the both of them I laughed as I explained how both of them had seemed to relish and really enjoy the week-end months ago when he suggested that I be cut off from my wife's pussy. I began stroking him faster to keep him from concentrating. With the other hand I threaded the zip tie around his heavy balls and completed the loop. Leaving the loop loose, I then placed tape over his mouth to minimize his screaming. He was fully awake as I now took his cock in both my hands and felt it still hard. Grasping the the base of the shaft with one hand, I used the other to stroke him still. When his breathing began to calm a bit, with a wicked twist of my wrists in opposite directions I snapped his cock. Then quickly pulling the tab on the zip tie tightly and Bull Boy's nuts immediately lost their blood supply. I had taken his manhood as he had attempted to take mine.

After quickly arranging my wife nearby him in various incriminating positions and documenting it with photos, the rest of my revenge went quickly. An extremely large vibrator was lubed and placed fully inside my wife. It was strapped in place to insure it stayed inside her and then turned on max. I made sure the lovers were facing each other.

For two hours she orgasmed repeatedly in front of him as he lay there feeling his manhood die. When the sleeping pills I had disolved in the water they were given kicked in, I untied them both and slipped away downstairs.

In an envelope on the counter in the kitchen were backdated legal documents giving her sole ownership of the house and the checking account and a key to a p.o. box. I had been preparing for this day for months. The utilities were all in her name and had been for months. A small villa in a nearby town had been in my name for months along with the utilities and a car identical to my own coming and going daily while the new car downstairs in the garage was a rental yet the wife thought it was a perk from my job. I had met my neighbors there and established myself as friendly but working all the time. The close friends of the wife and I, the ones she had basically ignored since hooking up with stud boy, all thought us to be separated due to my wife's drinking and sometimes violent behavior. I had even entertained some of those same friends at the villa. The gradual removal of my things from our home had largely gone without notice from the wife due to her being too wrapped up in her stud.

A week later I was watching the sun set on a beach holding hands with an old flame I had reunited with 5 years earlier. A misunderstanding years ago had broke us up. A misunderstanding that had been orchestrated by the slut I had married. Occasionally I will call the old hometown and check in with friends from a disposable phone. I am happy beyond my wildest dreams. As for the slut wife,,,,,,,

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Broke Dick black stud and my former wife were planning a little revenge of their own, and they had targeted my new wife as the way back into my life.

Old Broke Dick, you see, had not taken kindly to my abuse of his organ of fame, and though it had healed somewhat, it now had a distinct and painful curve in it. He and my wife no longer fucked, but she had found a new black man, and he was willing to help them make my life hell.

They definitely had their work cut out if they wanted to try to screw with me further. Eight months of planning my revenge and escape from them right under their very noses would give me the ability to vanish without a trace.

I had no family. I was the only child and my parents left this world tragically a couple of years earlier. My father was a very shrewd man in many ways. He was wise with investments, wise with holdings, and especially a good judge of character. He despised my wife. Maybe he could see her far clearer than I could at the time. His will consisted of large assets and land holdings that were held in off shore institutions. My wife had already began exploring her lust for other men at the time of his death. My need to fly across several states to attend to matters at their passing was a happy surprise to her and her men.

The instructions from the will were simple, as explained by the executor, I would have an allowance from the estate but could never fully inherit as long as my wife and I remained married. I would recieve no statements, no declarations of the size of his estate, and my wife was to never know. All she would be told was that the bulk of his estate was divided among many of his pet charities. As far as the wife knew, there was nothing to even raise an eyebrow at.

I knew my slut wife was pregnant with Bull Boy's child by the night I left for good. Unknown to her, she had been unprotected for 3 months thanks to a special blend of natural herbs, spices and low level antibiotics that were placed in all her favorite drinks and meals. The special blend had taken the effectiveness of her beloved birth control pills to under 10%. The sheer number of loads her slutty pussy was coaxing from Bull Boy's then still viable balls made it a guarantee she would be black pregnant in no time.

My wife's plans at help from her new lover in coming after me were short lived. Once her pregnancy was revealed, seems he wanted nothing else to do with her.

I only had one obstacle to overcome that wasn't completely in my hands. All ties to the slut and my former life had been severed save one, marriage. It took 7 months to accomplish. Well placed trust in a bull dog lawyer, and his ability to force dna tests almost immediately after my slut delivered cleared the way. She already had the house and all assets of the checking accounts. The divorce was granted. I was granted control of my inheritance a week later.

One thing about the non tourist parts of the tropics is the value placed on privacy. One would also be surprised at the loyalty and protection a few purchased rounds at the cantinas and well placed gratuities in certain parts of a small town will guarantee.

What eventually fucked me up was not her or her bulls but my own lust. As you can see, I am no run of the mill cuckold, though I might have been had she not gone off the rails so far. Everything was pretty bulletproof in San Carlos until the wife of the local alcalde caught my eye in the market one day. Call it intuition, or gaydar, or whatever, but years in the lifestyle had taught me a few things. The first time I saw the mayor with his riding boots, jodhpurs, exaggerated Latin lover style, his died mustache, and his superior demeanor I knew he was as queer as a three dollar bill. I also knew he wouldn't dare express that despite his local power, or perhaps precisely because of his local power. He would need a subterfuge of some sort, and the minute I saw Dona Maria in the market, I knew she was his cover. She had that haughty demeanor and harsh beauty that only mature Spanish women can affect so successfully. She carried herself like a woman no mere mortal would dare approach, challenge, or fuck with in any way. She carried herself like royalty, and I instinctively knew that it was the greatest of facades. I knew she was a wanton ***** of the first order beneath her carefully maintained public persona. It's not uniquely an old country Hispanic condition, but no one perhaps does it better. Our eyes crossed for just seconds in the market that day as I assessed her from perhaps 20 feet away. She was accompanied by two female servants, both squat Indian women, and when our eyes met, the instantaneous recognition was almost electric. I nodded courteously and murmured "Senora!" She held her gaze the requisite tenth of a second too long to acknowledge that she recognized that I knew she was desperately horny and would fuck like a common puta if she only had the chance. I knew in that instant that I would give her that chance. It's what men like me do for women like her. What I didn't know yet was what price I would pay for doing so. The die was cast when as I walked back to my home one of the squat little Indian women came running up behind me and handed me a lace handkerchief with her initials and a scent of expensive perfume. Written on it was a simple message in perfect English (lest the servant try to read it I supposed): "I will be at 14 Calle Hernandez at ten tomorrow morning to receive you. Please arrive discreetly."

Users who are viewing this thread