• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets post our girls wet/worn/dirty panties!

• Thread starterHamboXL
  • Start date

HamboXL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2021
Here's a pair my hot, fit, 25 year old girlfriend left me after the gym. She had to shower, and go to work and didn't have time for sex so she left me these to enjoy! Post up what your wife left you, or what you've found laying around. Feel free to private message me if you want to become friends and trade long term!

0ee96ef8-c93a-4d17-bf67-764a552bbcd2.png

• Love
Reactions: Atlanta_Jay, Mywifehelen, bertrum and 4 others
Looks like panty lovers here

Piss-stained panties belonging to neighbor's wives
Valerie's panties.jpgDSCN2455er.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: bertrum and FreddoHh
My wife's panties after a long day at work

6fc7c3b1-2264-4f11-a8a8-f571deaef9b2.jpg

Reactions: bertrum
My adult step daughter's panties. You could really smell her pussy on them. This guy took them, jacked off with them, and came in them.

IMAG0398.jpg IMAG0399.jpg IMAG0400.jpg IMAG0401.jpg

Reactions: NewEnglandChuck, bertrum, naughtynerdfanforlife and 1 other person
My ripped tights from an eventful night out

IMG_20200918_071713685.jpg

Reactions: zarkovac, dark and bertrum
I have two pairs of wifes panties with me right now kik layd631

HamboXL said:
Here's a pair my hot, fit, 25 year old girlfriend left me after the gym. She had to shower, and go to work and didn't have time for sex so she left me these to enjoy! Post up what your wife left you, or what you've found laying around. Feel free to private message me if you want to become friends and trade long term!

0ee96ef8-c93a-4d17-bf67-764a552bbcd2.png
OOH YES! I'm such a perverted old sniffing husband, I bet those smelt really nice and stinky.

Nightlight said:
I do it all the time.
I have found local guys who enjoy cumming in her panties while viewing her pics. I put them back in the drawer for her to wear. Have to use the lighter colored ones so she cannot see the dried cum. Once they go into the hamper, I have a tasty treat to suck on.
MMMMMM, like you're getting to eat some cream pie panties.

rjack said:
My wife's panties after a long day at work

6fc7c3b1-2264-4f11-a8a8-f571deaef9b2.jpg
MMMMMMMMMMM, I can almost smell your wife's strong stinky shithole, and musty stinky pussy from here. I'd be sniffing your wife's dirty stinky panties and jacking off hard.

That's why she said she needs to change panties twice a day
11148.jpg 11255.jpg

Reactions: Malkainsolo
Love them

IMG_20230410_235326.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread