• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's see what happens....

• Thread starterLettingLindaLoose
  • Start date

LettingLindaLoose

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2013
So I'll try to keep this simple to bring it up to date.

I'm in my early fifties and so is my long term girlfriend Linda. It's also a long distance relationship and we see each other several times a year for three to five days at a time. I live in the North, she lives in the south west. We've been together for four years.

Linda was divorced a while back and was in a sexless marriage basically, didn't step out and now she's with me a long way away and I can not please her the way she needs to be pleased and I fear she's settling and getting used to the idea of no sex or no good sex, no regular sex.

Since I don't want that and it turns me on to think of her or any of my past girls or spouses with other men in a slut wife capacity I have set forth a somewhat devious plan.

She is buying a new home and is closing next week. She will need a lot of handyman type work and some painting, flooring etc and because she doesn't know anyone I found a handyman for her. I told her I got the recommendation from a social industry website I belong too and I trust the guy who recommended a good guy in her area.

What I really did was take out a craigslist ad in search of a handyman who fit the bill who could do the work.....but also seduce Linda.

I told her about him and he contacted her and they exchanged info a few weeks ago. In the mean time to speed things up he sent Linda a coupe photos of him in the shower waist up no cock under the guise it was meant for someone else.

She told him he was going to give an old lady a heart attack and allowed him off with the mistake.

They have spoken one other time and texted a few times about the work and he apologized again for the photos and she curiously let him off kind of laughing about it.

I've seen his equipment, and he emails me when they communicate and they are meeting for the first time tonite with the realtor to gain access to the home so he can see it and they can meet. Again she doesn't close till next week.

Linda isn't that kind of girl.....but she is a woman, a little over weight not bad, 5'4 half Latina, long hair, big breasts and clean as a whistle. Very pretty and on the submissive passive side. A pleaser she is.

The handyman is 40 (she thinks he's in his twenties judging by the chest photo and will be happy to see he is not that young) white, on the thin side, hung well, shaved, a ponytail and he says he will seduce her and can.

I've told her that if she finds a cock to ride she should. Again she says shes not that kind of girl....we'll see.

But tonites a big nite. Nothing will happen of course but I hope Linda is meeting her new cock.

I'll try to update....

Last edited:
LettingLindaLoose said:
[My long-distance woman friend Linda] is buying a new home and is closing next week.

Good for her...

LettingLindaLoose said:
She will need a lot of handyman type work and some painting, flooring, etc...

Of course...

LettingLindaLoose said:
...and, because she doesn't know anyone, I found a handyman for her.

Totally appropriate. She can hardly object to that...

LettingLindaLoose said:
I told her I got the recommendation from a social industry website I belong to and I trust the guy who recommended a good guy in her area.

It would have been better if you had an actual reason of some kind to trust the guy you recommended...

LettingLindaLoose said:
What I really did was take out a craigslist ad in search of a handyman who fit the bill who could do the work..... but also seduce Linda.

Good work. At least, seemingly. It would be a whole lot better if you could find one or more independent references to verify his competence so Linda doesn't end up with a lot of shoddy work in her new house — and also his character, so you have some confidence he isn't (e.g.) a psychopath. It would be really unfortunate if Linda were to fall victim to a man of that nature. You might also consider, if that were to happen, whether you would be considered an accessory to the crime — and, whether you would find yourself unable to provide any information as to the real identity of her "Craigslist handyman."

"Sex for work" barter arrangements aren't as unusual as many might think. CNN has a story on it — see:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/08/25/sex.for.stuff/

There is, or used to be, a web site explicitly advertising the services of home-repair tradesmen in exchange for sex with women, married or single. Unfortunately, I can't seem to relocate it at the moment.

Your strategy seems reasonable (as I mentioned) — but, I would also say the long-distance nature of your relationship with Linda considerably increases the risk to her, from a personal-safety point of view, since you won't be able to play any direct role in assessing the handymen you arrange for her to connect with for home repairs and... ahem... other services.

Last edited:
Hi Custer. I appreciate the concern and tips and considered it all. Linda is capable of handling herself. The referral thing did cause her some concern but I told her she doesn't know any of the others that may come recommended too so whats the diff until you check him out, just don't sign a contract.

Plus the guy is legit with a boxtruck all lettered up and a small website.

She's not this kind of girl.....and always suspicious and savvy thats why if this goes down, it will be even better.

I would never have sent just a guy with tools and a story over there.

So I sit here waiting to hear anything from her or him and they supposedly met over three hours ago.

Thanks for the clarifications. It sounds like this may work out well for Linda; I hope it does...

Well it took a couple months to happen but on Monday the 14th they fucked. He messaged me asking if she said anything a day later and she hadn't. He said they have been texting and talking on the phone in between his visits to the home to work about her lack of sex and other things.

So Monday he said he just went for it and kissed her. He pulled her down onto him cowgirl on the couch and kissed her and raised her shirt and sucked her tits for a while.

Then she pulled out his cock and he said as soon as she saw it she led him to the bedroom where she undressed, and they fucked for an hour. He said she came three times and he came twice. He said she was an amazing cock sucker. :)

So she tells me that she hasn't heard from him in two weeks and she's pissed and wants the work finished.

Today he messages me that he is supposed to go over and work and be there when she gets home. He has his own key. :)

I call her after she gets home from work and she is all pissed that he came and worked for a half hour and left before she got home and nothing was done. She said...he said he hurt himself.

But he messaged me and told me he is on his way back from the hardware store to finish the work and that she is lying to me and he's going to fuck her again tonite. They are probably fucking right now.

Who do you trust more, Linda, or the 'handyman'?

How do you know HE is not lying?

Cheers, Harry

LettingLindaLoose said:
But, he messaged me and told me he is on his way back from the hardware store to finish the work; and she is lying to me...

That wouldn't be surprising. A fairly large percentage of women who are married or in LTR's or other kinds of "steady" relationships seem to find it really difficult to admit to their regular man, even if it is a long-distance relationship, that they're fucking someone else.

LettingLindaLoose said:
...and, he's going to fuck her again tonight. They are probably fucking right now.

Good. Sounds like this is working out well for your long-distance woman...

Harry2614 said:
Who do you trust more, Linda, or the 'handyman'?

How do you know HE is not lying?

Cheers, Harry

Linda obviously but I quizzed him on a part of her body he would never see unless they did it and it's quite unique. We have also talked at length about how this turns me on and although she hasn't confided in me about the handyman.....(I think she denied anything happened too much to want to back track) she has admitted to me that she is now "looking around" Weve discussed cock size for her, and I have told her about several sites to visit to find available cock including craigs. I know I now but shes smart and it's as riddled with possible problems than anywhere else.

I know she was on some site looking at cock tonite while we texted on the phone.

I also told her I want to be there and watch her with another man or two men. She said a simple....ok.

She's not like this and seems to be blossoming......I am loving it and am going down for a week over thanksgiving. I can't wait to taste that used pussy.

Custer Laststand said:
That wouldn't be surprising. A fairly large percentage of women who are married or in LTR's or other kinds of "steady" relationships seem to find it really difficult to admit to their regular man, even if it is a long-distance relationship, that they're fucking someone else.

Good. Sounds like this is working out well for your long-distance woman...

Congrats to all of you. SOunds like a workable relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread