• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets see your Asian Slut wife

• Thread starterDanseswithwolves
  • Start date
Beano said:
That is fabulous. Does she do couples as well as singles?
We did try couples but did not work so well. We prefer either just her and another guy (+me) or me with her and another girl. She likes to watch me with her friend and she likes me watching while she gets off on another cock.

Reactions: Beano
Beano said:
Fantastic sight
Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Beano
RLyonheart said:
Really no need to do anything. She's just on penis massage auto-pilot. She enjoys looking between her legs to see a guy's cock and balls thrusting - like with this guy. They say women are not so sexually visually stimulated as men. I don't believe it. My slut is always looking down to watch as a cock splits her open.
That's great

Deviant dad said:
Here’s mine
Love chatting about her and showing her off on kik

B2D2A918-0C1A-4412-B2EF-02440D05224C.jpeg B7644163-4D3F-488D-BA33-9F22689F0DE3.jpeg 7F972366-39BD-4873-9C04-5C094F5537AF.jpeg
what a hot piece of fuck meat

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, love2watchAsians and Deviant dad
BGG said:
Yes , Divientdad has a Fucking HOT Slut
and nice that he shares

BGG said:
Gifs do not transfer to my tablet . Or I would do those for you . Sorry
Video?

Reactions: MajorHorner
BGG said:
Gifs do not transfer to my tablet . Or I would do those for you . Sorry
Well enjoy her anyway

Dompull said:
what a hot piece of fuck meat
Thanks
If you want to see more and have Kik let me know

Reactions: miko247
BGG said:
Prime Asian Meat . Top shelf
Thanks bro
Hit me up on kik if you want to see more

What’s your Kik?
I don’t see anything from you

Great!!
My Kik is slutmedic

BGG said:
Now Thats what Im talking about . Mmmmm , what a HOT Slut Wife You have Calthegoose . I want to Stroke My Big Cock to her . Fuck Yeah 😘😘
I want a picture of you stroking or cumming on her.

Reactions: Readyu

Users who are viewing this thread