• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets share our wives spread legs

Debshusband said:
I do have a good income, part of my attraction I suppose. Deb worked her way through college as a stripper, so I am not dumb enough to believe she wasnt "On the game" then and could be now. She was introduced to sex early by a family member who also may have profited from her, and still might. They do still hook up often. Sperm pumper is a crude, but accurate term, she makes a point with her friends that after the first meeting they will have an std test before they meet again. No condoms after that. I have spyware on her phone and computer, so I see most of her written messages abd track her location.
Yes, spend pumper is rather crude I depends on the guy I suppose. Some men just want to shoot their load ASAP. Others like to give the girl a cum or two, others like to edge until a few minutes. before their paid for time is almost over.

MajorHorner said:
Yes, spend pumper is rather crude I depends on the guy I suppose. Some men just want to shoot their load ASAP. Others like to give the girl a cum or two, others like to edge until a few minutes. before their paid for time is almost over.
Some working girls pretend to cum and shout for the guy to cum so he can bugger off and she can get on with the next "John" and more dosh

Debshusband said:
I do have a good income, part of my attraction I suppose. Deb worked her way through college as a stripper, so I am not dumb enough to believe she wasnt "On the game" then and could be now. She was introduced to sex early by a family member who also may have profited from her, and still might. They do still hook up often. Sperm pumper is a crude, but accurate term, she makes a point with her friends that after the first meeting they will have an std test before they meet again. No condoms after that. I have spyware on her phone and computer, so I see most of her written messages abd track her location.
Lucky you. If the target hasn't agreed, that can be classified as Stalking I n UK. You can be sent to jail.

Reactions: Debshusband
lynlins said:
I love spreading my legs

571586-1ee6296e89b990c94497230c62ab1c9c.jpg DSCF0221 (1).JPG
Just for your hub or friends and strangers to fill your wonderful looking snatch

hubby wants to know about me...

IMG_3868.jpg IMG_3811.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Focker, Readyu, Marieanddave and 4 others
MajorHorner said:
Just for your hub or friends and strangers to fill your wonderful looking snatch
All hard cocks are welcome to enter

Reactions: MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
Lucky you. If the target hasn't agreed, that can be classified as Stalking I n UK. You can be sent to jail.
Both are mine, services are in my name

Reactions: MajorHorner and Readyu
sunbathing

9d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: throwback, Marieanddave, MixedbbcLA and 4 others
She loves being an exhibitionist and appreciates comments!

MK-P-080913-027.jpg MK-P-081212-003.jpg MK-P-090124-B-14.png MK-P-090217-41.png mk-080815-x.jpg mk-080816a-x.jpg

• Love
Reactions: throwback, Marieanddave, Paulag and 3 others
DirtyFire said:
PNG image 28.pngPNG image 3.pngTell me what you think!
Nothing to think just slide it in

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, smallshavedcock and DirtyFire
Here she is wet and ready. She loves knowing guys are getting off on her pics

Screenshot_20221224-103047~2.png

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, MajorHorner, Paulag and 3 others
Nice pussy

image_1671972946894.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, smallshavedcock and Skyviking
  • Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, Paulag and smallshavedcock
My wife

IMG_20210917_233625.jpg IMG_20210920_182351.jpg IMG_20211025_231044.jpg IMG_20211201_212628.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, Paulag, JohnMurryone and 4 others
a few

pantyspread.jpg lips4.jpg pussy.jpg fucking.jpg spread.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Roaddog and Nazareth
Mmm

IMG-20170202-WA0017.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, Roaddog and smallshavedcock

Users who are viewing this thread