letter telling wife to fuck other

• Thread starterfunmale_2000
  • Start date

funmale_2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2010
Alabama
I need an anonymous letter telling my wife to fuck others, that I can print and mail to her as if it was from
a friend that has done it and loved it. Has anyone run across something like this before?

Well, you can try it but I am pretty sure that your wife will know who sent it. Girls don't write letter like that, they talk openly about it! You haven't been to a beauty parlor or day spa recently. If you want her to know, either tell her directly or just get a subscription to Penthouse letters to "spice up your sex life" and I am sure you will find some story that you can use to open the discussion with her.

SandyWho said:
Well, you can try it but I am pretty sure that your wife will know who sent it. Girls don't write letter like that, they talk openly about it! You haven't been to a beauty parlor or day spa recently. If you want her to know, either tell her directly or just get a subscription to Penthouse letters to "spice up your sex life" and I am sure you will find some story that you can use to open the discussion with her.

good advice - we started in the pre Internet days and Penthouse letters/forum/variations were great conversation starters. I would find a hot letter and then ask her to read it. Then discuss if any or all of it turned her on and most importantly -- why.

Penthouse and Penthouse Letters is still around? It has been so long since I have been in any store that still sells that magazine that I had forgotten about it. I used to enjoy reading those back in the days of no internet.

I have a better idea. Why not just spend time in talking to her and finding out her views rather than playing tricks on her. Judge her reaction by looking at her face and hearing her voice.

Just be careful or you might be getting a letter from her starting "Dear John".

Reactions: SandyWho