• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Letter to a new bull

• Thread starterSusan's Slave
  • Start date

Susan's Slave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
Last night my lovely wife Susan directed me to prepare an e-mail to a young man who has entered our lives. The following was my e-mail to him.

"Hi Sir,

I am sorry it has taken me this long to write and thank you for making my wife so very happy. She
is smiling all the time now when she receives your texts and she is very much looking forward to
spending our anniversary by making love to a superior man.

Tonight she told me of your plans and was kind enough to play with my little penis while wearing a
latex glove. Did she tell you that I hate the smell of latex gloves. I guess I will learn to love
it since she has told me that she won't touch me there without wearing one. I cannot thank you
enough for helping her learn to put me in my proper place.

She also allowed me to use my fingers to pleasure her and she came while thinking of your superior
cock filling her properly. Afterward she directed me to get her dolphin toy out for her before
ordering me to leave the room.

I look forward to receiving your training and discipline and I am so thankful that you would take
the time to work with us.

Humbly,

Susan's Slave"

Thanks Mac,

Received this in return:

"Hi Sharlene,
Thank you for following up with me.
I expect you will send me frequent emails about how you are treating my lady.
I am glad I can be involved with you both, and I plan to take very good care of your wife.
I will be implementing more changes for you both in the coming days and weeks as well, to help you with your training and for you to become a much better cuckold and sissy boy for my lady.
On your anniversary, I will take very good care of your wife, and will ensure she is very satisfied.
So, please work hard to make my lady very very happy, do as she says, and make sure to keep in close contact with me always.
You have taken a great step forward, and I look forward to training you into a perfect little cuckold man, and enjoying your beautiful wife very very frequently.
Make sure to buy condoms as well on your next grocery trip. I need your penis wrapped up if you ever get to penetrate your wife, since I want her beautiful pussy to be clean for me always.
Anyway, I am heading off to work now, and will be planning my trip down there.
Please e-mail me frequently to let me know what you are up too. I may give you additional rewards depending on how well you please and impress me.

Now, make sure that house is clean before my lady gets out of bed. Make sure there is hot fresh coffee, and her breakfast in ready when she gets up. Make sure she is pampered this morning, and you treat her like the goddess she is. Report back to me my new little cuckold.

As you were....

K. S.
New Younger, Superior Lover Of Your Wife, Susan!

Hello Sir,

Today was another exciting day as Susan and I spent the morning together. While I was driving and
during breakfast she shared some of your text messages. She again could not stop smiling and
teasing me about all the things you have in store for us.

She is looking forward to spending so much time with you and she told me today that you plan to give
her a ring to seal your relationship. This ring will be worn on her wedding ring finger and will
always remind me that she is now your woman. She told me she already sees you as the primary man in
her life. I am crushed but understand you have already pleased her in ways that I am not capable
of. She also told me that she has been wetter this past few days then anytime in the last 25 years.
Thank you sir for making her feel so sexy.

As directed I did stop at the drug store and purchase condoms to wear on the rare occasions she
allows me inside of her. I understand I may be given that gift today if all goes well. I accept
your desire, and right, to have her clean and pure when she comes to your bed.

I am pleased that you enjoyed my posting my e-mail to you on Cuckolds.com. I am sorry I did not
check with you first but I did feel certain you would enjoy the public recognition of your
superiority.

I will continue to work on cleaning the house for my Mistress and your Lady. She will have fresh
coffee ready when she wakes up. I await further instruction. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of
her beautiful body I e-mailed you today. She intends to have her friend, a professional
photographer, take more pictures when she is healthy. I have met this woman many times and it will
be embarrassing for me to have her to learn more of your hold over the love of my life.

Humbly,

Susan's Slave

"Hi Sharlene,
Thank you for all the kind words.
Yes, I felt it was necessary to get your wife a new wedding ring, so she
always has a memory of me on her.
I do plan on spending a fair bit of time with your wife, either by text, on
the phone, or with and inside her when I am in town.
I am glad you and your wife can see all the great benefits I can offer you
both.
I promise you that I will always take very good care of her, so you can have
peace of mind in knowing she will always be good in my presence.
I am so glad to hear that I make your wife so wet. You must be a very good
cuckold boy, since I have been able to do this to your wife and have not
even had a chance for her to experience my penis inside her, and my other
superior skills to you.
Yes, continue cleaning and treat her very well today, and I think you should
put a condom on, and take your wife. I know you are probably so horny, so I
expect you to cum in under two minutes inside your little rubber condon. I
must make something very very clear - Do not get any cum on her. Be
thankful I am allowing you inside that sweet pussy of hers, and treat it
like gold. Do not get it dirty with your cum, use extra care with the
condoms, and be sure she remains perfectly clean. I don't want her to have
to clean you up off of her when you are done cumming.
Your professional photographer friend should learn all your dirty little
secrets. Your wife should tell her how a 28 year old man from [ ]is
coming down to see her, and will be inside her for your wedding anniversary.
You should be so proud that you have taken steps to become a true
cuckold...You are going to do so well. I love receiving your letters and
hope to get many more of them.

Anyway, get back to your chore list. You will need to work quite hard today
cuck, a nice nice orgasm awaits you at the end of the day.

I will be thinking and searching for wedding rings today to put on my new
woman, and will think of some more ideas on how I can enjoy your wife when I
come down there for your anniversary. Hey, now you and I will have the same
anniversary with your wife, except hers and mine will be much more important
and special. That is a really awesome thing that I am so excited to share
with her.

As you were slave....

K"

Last Friday I took pictures of my wife for Master K. Unfortunately for me I took my time uploading them to my computer and e-mailing them. Master K then sent a number of very angry e-mails to Susan and she forwarded them to me. Early Saturday morning I got the nerve to respond:

Dear Sir,

I want to tell you how sorry I am for screwing up last night. I put my desires ahead of yours and
Susan's and that was unforgivable. You have every right to be angry with me. You were waiting for
the new pictures of your woman and I took my stupid time.

I want you to know that I accept whatever punishment you choose to give out and I hope that after I
have been punished you well be willing to give me another chance. Although I have had a longterm
desire to be in this position, I am still new to having a Master.

Susan was somewhat shocked by your anger but I have let her know that it is all my fault and that
your anger was appropriate. She seemed to be in better spirits this morning, however, she said she
did not sleep well last night. She is still extremely horny even after using her new toy twice last
night. To show that I am capable of learning, when Susan called me this morning to come up to the
bedroom I was just sitting down to eat. I immediately put my plate out of cat's reach and went to
her. She had me use my fingers on her until my had was cramping and then teased me for quite a
while. She told me she is even more intrigued with you now that she has had time to sleep on it.

Again, I beg for your forgiveness and I deserve your anger and punishment. You are the man of the
house and are to be obeyed without delay. I will strive to be a better sissy slave in the future.

Thank you,

Susan's (and your) Slave

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This message was sent using Sissify FeMail!
Get your own at ****** feminization for sissy sluts, like you. - The House of Sissify

Falling so far behind, here is Master K's response to my begging:

"Hello Sharlene,
I was very happy and impressed to see this letter in my inbox this morning.
You are forgiven for your mistake, and make sure to make a note so it does not happen again. I
don't mind minor delays and understand sometimes things can take time, but two hours was not
acceptable for me. Anyway, we can move past this very easily.

I have told susan what your punishment will be, and I see it to be more than fair. Once your
punishment is compete today, I have reinstated your release again for Thursday.

I know you are learning still, and you are doing a wonderful job so far! These things are part of
the learning process of being a cuckold and allowing another bull to take your wife as his own.

Your letter today has done you good justice. Great job on that one! Thank you for showing me your
learned your lesson this morning and attending to my woman's need like a good cuckold should.

I hope you enjoyed thong shopping yesterday. I would love to hear all about your trip, and anything
else you wold like to share? Did you enjoy eating kyle's slut off your wife's leg?

Hope you have a good weekend, and looking forward to hearing back from you!

K

Early Thursday morning before Susan woke up (and the day my punishment ended)!

"Dear Sir,

I wanted to take a moment this morning to thank you again for making Susan so happy. We had a great
time last night shopping for things you have asked her to wear. I am hopeful that over the next
couple of days we will find the perfect lingerie to go with her sexy new heels.

I am going crazy waiting for my punishment time to end so that I may make love to Susan (with condom
of course) and I hope she won't be too worn out. She cannot keep her hands off herself thinking
about you, and I have never seen her act this way before.

As you have ordered I am looking for work and have applied at one company. It is my understanding
that Thursday will be the only time I am to be in your woman until I find work and start
contributing to the cost of your visit. Since I am climbing the walls already I hope it will be
soon.

The excitement you have brought to both our lives is much appreciated and I look forward to learning
how to serve both you and Susan in new and better ways.

Your servant,

Sharlene

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This message was sent using Sissify FeMail!
Get your own at ****** feminization for sissy sluts, like you. - The House of Sissify

Hi Sharlene,
I am very glad to hear you had a good time last night. I am excited to see the final collection.
I am excited to see the new photos you take tonight for me to enjoy.
Your punishment will be done in a few hours now. I hope you enjoy my woman and make sure you dont spill any of your dirty cum inside my lady please. That is reserved for me only to do.
Great job on finding a new job. You will not be cumming after tommorrow until you have new employment.
I am sure Susan told you as well that you are also now able to buy orgasms from her as well.... I hope you are happy I was so kind as to offer you that option as well. Outside of paying for orgasms, you will be continueing to cum once a week on Thursdays. You should feel very lucky that I allow you to cum so often right now little sissy boy.
I am glad you are learning so well. I am happy that you are so happy that I have stepped in to train you and that you have been so kind to give your wife to me. I think you can see I am a much better man for your wife, and I will treat her better than you ever can. I love how you enjoy how wet she is and how much she masturbates thinking about me and not you.

Get cleaning sissy boy, and start working too so you can buy some orgasms soon! I love knowing you are paying to get off, and ultimately to help me come fuck your wife much more often.....Hmmm, her pussy is going to be so nice loaded and full of my loads....

As you were....

Users who are viewing this thread