• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

letter to your wife.

• Thread startermuscleguy34
  • Start date

muscleguy34

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 26, 2007
were having a nice dinner your in a hot little skirt with a low cut shirt showing some cleavage. well you are having a few glasses of whine with the meal and then we have a after dinner drink. You keep playing with you hair and licking your lips telling me how much you can't wait to get home and have me all to yourself. Well you tell me you'll be right back you have to powder your nose. I can tell your a little tipsy as you get up and seem almost unsteady on your feet. I wait for you to get into the bathroom and get up and follow you inside. You don't know it's me and you don't realize I've locked the door. As I jerk the stall door open you jump and spin around facing me. I grab you and give you a deep kiss. Spin you around and shove your face down you grab the wall bent over with the toilet under you. I put my hand on your inner thigh and you slide your legs way apart and moan deeply as I'm sliding my hands up I ask you what you want? You say for you to take what is yours. As you say that i slip my thumb into your pussy and start rubbing your clit. You instantly let out a long moan and start grinding your pussy on me. I pull your hair back with my other hand and tell you to tell me who's pussy it is. You of course even a little louder than expected say it's your pussy Steve. Now fucking take it you bastard. I slip my pants down and slide into you slowly inch by inch. Another deep moan and I feel your legs giving I grab your hips and sink all the way in. You are really grinding on me at this point. I pull all the way out to where the head is just barely splitting the out lips. your pushing back trying to get it in you. I hold you off and make you beg for it. You just drop all inhibitions and start screaming to please give you my dick that you need my dick you will die if you don't get my dick deep in your pussy right now. Well what kind of man do you think I am. I shove it in as hard and as deep as it will go. you let out a scream and say yes baby fuck me take that pussy, make it yours. well at this point we are just like animals I'm shoving it deep as i can and your pushing back with all you got. Naturally this doesn't last that long and we both cum with a explosive climax. You sliding down to the toilet and take a seat. you cradle my cock and balls in your hand and say i have to give him a little kiss and gently take my softening cock into your mouth sucking and licking our juices off. I stand you up give you a kiss and tell you we need to get out of here. As we walk out there is a line of about five women waiting. All looking at you with either a look of disgust or envy. We pay our check and head home as quickly as we can for round two.

Attachments

• frontal no face.JPG
    frontal no face.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 559
Last edited by a moderator:
hope thats my wife you just fucked Steve,nice story,cant wait to here about what happens when you get her back to your place.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends

well that really depends on where you are and if you are willing to take the chance of me owning your wife when i'm done. That pussy will be mine. You'll just get to borrow it every now and then...

Well with a cock like that i wouldnt stand a chance,unfortunatly my wife has already fucked off with her lover fulltime,I get to see her for some humiliation about once a month were she will jerk me of and tell me what a small cocked loser i am, and how she gets a good proper fucking these days,which is nice of her to share with me.Next time she comes around I will show her a pic of you monster cock and see what she says, anyway happy wife fucking bro,you take care.

Users who are viewing this thread