• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Letting black men fuck our wives.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have any given thought to why so many white men want their wives to be fucked by black men?

I have one theory and it is this: Back during the days of slavery, it was common practice for the white slave-owners to fuck whatever black women he wanted to, even if she was "married" to a black man. It was considered that black pussy was the "right" of the white men.

Now, that things are completely different, perhaps there is a subliminal racial guilt which propels us (white men) to offer our wives to black men to fuck. Maybe it is our way of making it up to them for the many years that "we" fucked their women.

What do you think?

Nah, I think it's just that a huge black cock looks so obscenely good inside a tight white pussy, and if it's a married white pussy that just makes it so much more taboo (and hot).

Have to disagree. Cause over in Europe they didn't have the slave thing. It's the taboo different skin color, thug fantasies, or alpha male.
Personly it was the skin contrast when we started and taboo what if she got knocked up some how. But now it's a alpha male. And not always the bigger cock, she loves the brains as much as brawn. Likes being able to hold a conversation and have hot kinky sex.

wimpyhubuk said:
Nah, I think it's just that a huge black cock looks so obscenely good inside a tight white pussy, and if it's a married white pussy that just makes it so much more taboo (and hot).

===========

you may be onto something there cuntface :D

To be honest, I was too busy enjoying my wife admitting she'd had fantasies her entire adult life about being a slut passed around by black men to even come up with my own motivation.....

:)

Its kinky as fuck to watch our wives make sluts of themselves and take a bbc in their married pussy.

connected.jpg..............

you think you let us ?

show of hands how many married males think they let us bang the wife ?
has nothing to do with you letting us your ladies know what they get at home
and the ones that we do get to tag that ass its not you that is letting us its the wife thats willing to think you let us. truth is its them that allow you to think your letting us in real talk bra they want that BBC know the rumors and use you when you ask them to the ones that dont are the ones that are not going to stray for any race ladies if I be wrong please chime in thanks :cool:

Well, had to read that post four or five times before I could make sense of it, but I think I agree with willntampa. The tomato in that word salad would be that the wives are the ones making the decision to try BBC.

They have heard the rumors and want to see if it is true, but they do have their reputations and husband's egos to protect, so they twist the husband into thinking he makes the decision.

Willntampa, do all you southerners talk that way? I may be wrong, but I be chiming!

"show of hands how many married males think they let us bang the wife ?
has nothing to do with you letting us your ladies know what they get at home
and the ones that we do get to tag that ass its not you that is letting us its the wife thats willing to think you let us. truth is its them that allow you to think your letting us in real talk bra they want that BBC know the rumors and use you when you ask them to the ones that dont are the ones that are not going to stray for any race ladies if I be wrong please chime in thanks"

HANG ON TO THAT HUGE PENIS MY FRIEND....CAUSE ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN GRAMMAR, SENTENCE STRUCTURE, AND OVER ALL WRITING SKILLS. BUT YES, AFTER READING YOUR STATEMENT SEVERAL TIMES, WE DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WERE ATTEMPTING TO CONVEY.

Susan's Slave said:
Well, had to read that post four or five times before I could make sense of it, but I think I agree with willntampa. The tomato in that word salad would be that the wives are the ones making the decision to try BBC.

They have heard the rumors and want to see if it is true, but they do have their reputations and husband's egos to protect, so they twist the husband into thinking he makes the decision.

Willntampa, do all you southerners talk that way? I may be wrong, but I be chiming!

I assure you, not all southerners talk that way. Sounds more like a very bad attempt to sound ghetto to me.

Erica&Demt.jpg .............

There's probably an element of everything mentioned so far in interracial play. Being from the South, I can attest to the fact that my old uncles were scared to death that their white wives were going to discover BBC and be ruined forever by it. On the other hand, they had grown up fucking black girls and thought nothing about it. I can only tell you what I learned from my wife, who went through a several year period of fucking mostly black guys, and that is that the novelty wears off pretty quickly. There are plenty of white guys with big dicks, too, so it's not exclusively that. Cucks may be more into that than wives, anyway. I think women are pretty accommodating to any man with a hard dick and a sexual agenda on his mind, and my wife's favorite lovers of all time were all white older men who knew what they wanted and knew how to make a woman give it to them. They were almost like ***** whisperers. What she liked about black guys the most, as it turned out, was how easy to fuck they were. White guys are often threatened by a good looking horny married woman acting aggressively, whereas black guys will nail one in a NY minute and worry about the consequences later.

wimpyhubuk said:

I have to agree. I love to stretch little tight white pussy.

Black cock is bigger from everything you see on the internet .. years ago we had no comparison ;)

3sfp8b7

All black guys have huge cocks, all white guys have huge bellies!

Duke, where's that pic from? I'd love to see more of that set, or movie for that matter.

dedkenedy said:
Duke, where's that pic from? I'd love to see more of that set, or movie for that matter.

===========

wouldn't we all :eek:

It is not true that all black men have bigger cocks than all white men.

It IS true that the average size of all black men's cocks is larger than the average of all white men's cocks.

But there are some white men who have bigger cocks than some black men. Given the expectations of our society, it must be very embarrassing for any black man who truly has a small cock.

Users who are viewing this thread