• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lickity pic'ities

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

blkoralslaveboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2007
love eating pussy so i thought i would post a thread. add if you like.

Attachments

• 4cf5.jpg
    4cf5.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 4b55.jpg
    4b55.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 831
  • 5467.jpg
    5467.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 977
What man doesn't love to eat pussy? I'd rather eat pussy than breathe.

pimpology101 said:

i love burying my face in wht pussy....

i dunno, i aint too big on eatin pussy........ seems like somethin hubby should be doin

pimpology101 said:

wow I actually agree with you verbatim.

I don't care what color it is. I do prefer one not completely bald though (not that I like a jungle growth either). Bottom line is if you put a pussy in front of me it's gonna get eaten (ideally for a minimum of at least an hour). No reciprocation required (appreciated but not required ;))!

i thought my wife was going to lose it when her black lover went down on her! it was awesome watching her come for him while he licked and sucked her fat pussy while i watched them.

pimpology101 said:
I don't care what color it is. I do prefer one not completely bald though (not that I like a jungle growth either). Bottom line is if you put a pussy in front of me it's gonna get eaten (ideally for a minimum of at least an hour). No reciprocation required (appreciated but not required ;))!

ditto ditto ditto though I love the jungle bush and bald is a real turnoff. I also would prefer to eat it than get a bj. In fact BJ's are my least favorite sex act

lol i think i know where you're going with that...but eating pussy is the highest form of appreciation for it....oral appreciation...
monstablack said:
i dunno, i aint too big on eatin pussy........ seems like somethin hubby should be doin

Attachments

• 3d68.jpg
    3d68.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 506
  • 17ec.jpg
    17ec.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 448
  • 9f1f.jpg
    9f1f.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 531
Best foreplay there is...

That's why I have installed windshield wipers on my muff-diving goggles----for ladies who squirt! :D

yes and aint it fun when the quake hits your head gets locked in a vise and hold on for dear life

Get primal on that bitch

Dutchman2 said:
Best foreplay there is...

I agree. Anything to increase a woman's level of arousal -if you know what you're doing. There is also no more accurate method to determine the amount or status of moisture.

eatn some

yumyum

Attachments

• eatpussy.jpg
    eatpussy.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 413
For starters, whitehub, this is NOT a black dominance site. If that's what you're after I suggest you go elsewhere. You have also been warned repeatedly about your insulting, abusive posts. If you do it again you're gone. I don't have any patience left where you're concerned.

Well, I'm not much into "flossing" while I eat. Bare lips area is preferred, or maybe trimmed down so I don't have to use a flashlight to get thru.

clarkecombo said:
Well, I'm not much into "flossing" while I eat. Bare lips area is preferred, or maybe trimmed down so I don't have to use a flashlight to get thru.

its funny i never really had a preference...i love it bare or harvest...i just love it probably why i'm so good at it

Attachments

• b416.jpg
    b416.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 348
  • a12d.jpg
    a12d.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 91b9.jpg
    91b9.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 339
nice

more pics here