• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lie to me

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
I get super aroused when I discover my wife has been lying to me. It is a little bit of a paradox in this lifestyle because hearing about what is going on, hearing her sexual adventures and her sexual prowess is quite gratifying but it is also a super turn on to be treated as if it is not my business to know the things she does not want to share with me. Does anyone else find it arousing to be lied to by their wife or girlfriend?

I’m a part-time cuck .. meaning my wife and I live regular lives but she has a sometimes boyfriend (and also not-so-sometimes boyfriends) that she spends time with on a semi-regular basis .. which means usually one evening every couple of weeks. We have been together a fairly long time and have known almost since the beginning that we had more of a poly-amorous relationship. Not long after we first started dating we dabbled in swinging .. and we even ventured into a couple of experiences where she played alone with another partner .. the most notable being an evening where she seduced her former high school sweetheart (whom she had not slept with during high school) while I looked on / listened from the back yard unbeknownst to him .. but this story is for another time.

Of course I was always super encouraging that she seek out and explore her sexual desires. I didn’t entirely understand my own motivations then and it took us many years to figure out that our ideal arrangement was of a cuckold and cuckoldress. We had always talked about it lightly as, “he likes to see her with other guys” and it took a long time for us to come around but we finally stumbled across the terminology a few years back and it catapulted us into the relationship we have today ... although we still sometimes struggle with what it means to us and our relationship overall.

Most concretely I can say, with confidence, that I love her unconditionally and love for her desires to be completely satisfied. I love for her to have all of the things that fulfill her sexual and emotional wants. I like it when she sleeps with other men and fantasize about it often whether it is happening or not … I suppose it doesn’t have to be a man ... but I feel considerable arousal over the idea that a man might be indulging in her, penetrating her … and together they would be dishonoring me … mostly I am noticing lately that I enjoy the sense of shame, humiliation and embarrassment that comes with being a cuck … and I feel like I really want to be shamed, embarrassed or humiliated – almost like I am compelled toward it like it has some gravitational pull.

She knows about these desire I have … and sometimes she entertains my desires by including me in some way .. attempting to address my desire to feel like a cuckold, to feel shame. I’ve written at least one story in that subject area here. Of course I wish it were more frequent and wish the humiliation were more severe.

Developments the last few months have been quite interesting … most notably is that she has gone on a form of birth control. She has never been on birth control in her life. While we talked about the benefits of birth control to a light degree, we never quite talked about in the lens of our cuckold relationship. It was quite interesting one day shortly after she had gone on this new contraception ... she had notified me that she was going to be going out with her lover .. and just after she left for her date it all became clear to me … she was now on birth control … her lover was going to fuck her that night without a condom and was going to release into her without any kind of protection. We didn’t really talk about it then – even after she came home. And even after that it only lightly came up in a random conversation. Of course I fantasize about her lover letting loose inside of her and I especially enjoy that he feels free to fuck her without protection, releasing his cum into my wife's pussy. I know what you are all wondering but we have not - I have not. I can say that I have, in fact, licked her beautiful pussy after it was freshly fucked by another man - which was wonderful - but never have I put my mouth on her after another man let go of himself inside of her. Of course, I do have a strong urge to taste another man’s cum mixed with her wonderful beauty but it just has not happened yet.

One of the interesting things I’ve noticed is my arousal around the thought of her lying to me. This whole paradox of her going on birth control and fucking her lover without protection is only a light example but has been exhilarating as I feel the intentions were not entirely above-board. The fact that we still don’t even talk about it continues to foster this ballooning experience. Wanting to be lied to is actually a strange paradox in general because in order for this fantasy to be fulfilled I actually have to know that she is lying to me .. but if she engages in a situation, in an act, and doesn’t share it with me then I don’t know that she is lying to me .. a sort of catch-22. She and I have talked about this a time or two. It is strange but it is out there and like the feeling of wanting to be humiliated and ashamed, it is just as strong in its gravitational pull. There have been at least a couple of occasions throughout our relationship where she has not been entirely truthful … where she has had sexual encounters or encounters that she had not been entirely forthcoming about originally but later divulged .. and those occupy my mind with frequency … and are sources of sexual enjoyment for me. There are things that I know that go on that she doesn’t quite share with me that are sources of enjoyment for me even now. I know she enjoys her lovers and becomes deeply emotionally involved with her lovers .. and I know she doesn’t like to share that with me .. I think because she is afraid to look at it .. but I see it happening .. and the non-sharing that she does is the lie that crushes me and turns me on at the same time. Getting birth control and fucking her partner without protection, feeling his cum insider her .. all wonderful joys for her and humiliation for me and I love it.

The attached photo .. taken by her lover is of her wearing some pieces of clothing that I’ve never seen before .. or since. The stockings .. or notice the box on the bed with the bow and the bracelet on her wrist. I’ve never seen that bracelet. I’m sure it was a gift from her lover .. and she hides it from me. Needless to say, I masturbate to this photo regularly, overwhelmed by the outfit, the bracelet .. my need to be lied to … my need to be a cuck .. her cuck. I am happy and in love with my cuckoldress who gives me what I need. What more could I want? Does anyone else here share the same feelings of wanting to be lied to for arousal?

~Jer

Attachments

• IMG_0131_v1.jpg
    IMG_0131_v1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 285

Users who are viewing this thread