Lifestyle Entrance storys

• Thread starterEmilsan
  • Start date

Emilsan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2020
A place were cucks and wives can tell about their journey to becoming the cuckold/hotwives they are today.
A place were they will tell about their history, fantasy and who the presented it to their partner (or who it was presented to them).
The hottest thing will be when the story will be delivered from both sides, the cuck's side and the hotwife's side.

Reactions: toolman2c
And bulls as well

nancyask said:
my wifes sister has a bf gary after a party last year he asked if i wanted to see pictures of my sister in law i sad yes and he showed me a few of her tits then asked if i had any of my wife nancy i did so i showed him a few of her in a bra that i had he pulled his cock out and started jacking off he asked if i had more i told him not right then he told me if i could get more he would show me more of my sister in law mary he told me to have a fe pictures ready for the next day
And did you have?

It sounds so thrilling, who all this made you feel?
I assume he kept with it, who did Nancy reacted to him?

nancyask said:
my tits have grown from the pills he gives me i can fit in a b cup bra now gary said i look like a little girl
You can be proud

nancyask said:
so far she knows i am friends with gary but she dosent know he has turned me into a girl he hs started he seeing other guys but she doesn't know he get money for them to fuck her he does the same to me but i know
Maybe he can post his side of using you both for his sex.

nancyask said:
ok i will ask him today
I hope he agreed to brag, and working on it.

Emilsan said:
A place were cucks and wives can tell about their journey to becoming the cuckold/hotwives they are today.
A place were they will tell about their history, fantasy and who the presented it to their partner (or who it was presented to them).
The hottest thing will be when the story will be delivered from both sides, the cuck's side and the hotwife's side.
Sound hot! I’d participate