Lifestyle taboo or more often then we think?

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
OK, bit controversional subject but this is kind of what i'm dealing with now.

Have any of you introduced their daughter to a bull? Not for just meeting and see who takes care of her moms orgasms and kinks but really to also have sex with.

Had a bad experience in the past as a bull when her dad loved to see her mom being fucked hard but had nightmares when this was happening with his daughter. Ended up stop seeing them because of that.

Now for a while seeing another couple and met their daughter several times. Daughter for years knows her mom has boyfriends over and this is just for sexual fun and no thread to their marriage and family stability. Last time we met they brought up the subject and told about their daughters open way of telling she had sex with several boys but this was very disapointing, both mom and dad are sexual open and thought their daughter deserve some real nice experiences so she can see how good sex can feel and use it as a way to de-stress like they do. I know this girl is under 21, for discussion not going to say her age.

Anyone had experience like this and introduced their daughter to the bull? What ages? Reaction her or on PM are both appreciated

Reactions: ksfarmcpl and DaveJ
Sounds like both parents are okay with it. I say go for it. Treat yourself to some young pussy. Show her what good sex is all about before she becomes jaded. Just make sure you fuck the more than the daughter. If it all goes south, hell you can fuck my wife with that magnificent cock of yours.