• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Like to pose.

• Thread starterLoopy-Lizzie
  • Start date

Loopy-Lizzie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
A friend recommended this site. I do like to tease and wouldn't mind fedback from mature or bullish males. However if i get no feedback that's fine. I want my figure to be seen by a wider audience than the guys in my office, so just enjoy.

Attachments

• Lizzie-14-a.JPG
    Lizzie-14-a.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,402
  • Liz-06.jpg
    Liz-06.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Liz-08.jpg
    Liz-08.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,543
Reactions: Funtimess
I would love for you to sit on my BBC and fill you with love juice!

Fuck teasing lady. You need to stop fantasizing and submit to black. You need knocking up. Show more of yourself in stockings.

Love to pose? You need to squirm on the end of my black pole. I want to see you in some white stockings next you cock teasing slut.

More poses?

With a figure like that we would all like to see more, maybe you on all fours with a bbc/dildo in your pussy or a creampie. You look fantastic anyway and I look forward to seeing more of you.:D

very cute, especially the pigtails - nice handles for riding doggie

Verrrrry nice!

I love looking at you Liz...you are one sexy lady!
Mature male in AL

"audience at office"

Loopy-Lizzie said:
A friend recommended this site. I do like to tease and wouldn't mind fedback from mature or bullish males. However if i get no feedback that's fine. I want my figure to be seen by a wider audience than the guys in my office, so just enjoy.
By that quote ....I would like to know at what office u dress like that to get your 'audience'..?.......BTW...your are a VERY hot white woman........keep on teasin baby!!!:cool:

I hope this takes care of a couple of demands.

Attachments

• Lizzie-1.jpg
    Lizzie-1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 776
  • Liz-toy.JPG
    Liz-toy.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 907
nice pics lizzie, would love for u to work with me so i can make u the office slut. i would love to see pics of you stripping out of your business clothes. until u are nude

Very, very...

You are one very, very sexy lady..... love the stocking pics. I'd love to see a set of pics with you laying on a sofa, dress, stockings, heels... next pic, tops of stockings and garter showing, next shot, dress pulled up showing that black dildo burried to the hilt in your pussy.....

i only wish you worked around me.

old but not dead

your not loopy your lovely

some more piccies

Attachments

• Liz06-a.JPG
    Liz06-a.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 716
  • Liz05-a.JPG
    Liz05-a.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 481
Got stilletto's???

Get sum real stilletto's on baby, shave that hot pussy bare wear those stockings with no panties and see how many black males will need to hit that hot pussy of yours....

These kind of heels are as good as i have WombFiller. Sorry if that's a bit lame.

Attachments

• Lizzie (sussex8) 2004.JPG
    Lizzie (sussex8) 2004.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 563
Reactions: Funtimess
That last photo. Taken in 2004 in Sussex? Is that right? You still in Sussex missy? Because if you are then you shouldn't be alone when i'm so close by.:hump:

Not telling:nono:

Attachments

• Lizzie-9(a).JPG
    Lizzie-9(a).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 548
C'MON Lizzie lets see that PUSSY!!!

You're the boss.

Attachments

• Lizzie-12.jpg
    Lizzie-12.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 474
  • Lizzie-20.jpg