• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Liking To Suck Mature Black Guys

• Thread starterzorro
  • Start date

zorro

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2019
I'm a young guy in my early thirties, i can say i'm a STRAIGHT GUY but form couple of years i have discovered that i'm Liking to suck bbc's of mature black guys (in their 40's-50's) with kinda chubby bodies. Here are some of the ideal "Daddies" for me is like below.

IMG_7843.jpg
_MG_0047.jpg

Reactions: BiFatCockBull
Badly wanna suck a bbc of a guy with a big tummy.
IMG_8909.jpg
Untitled.png

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Can't help even i'm straight would love to suck a this kind of mature bbc without hesitation.

kassidy_058.jpg
IMG_8543.jpg
IMG_8543.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and plmcuck
Your opinions welcome, also post pics & videos here if there are any other guys of my liking type here.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull and Boyntonjohn
I agree that the idea of sucking one of those cocks is very exciting even though I have never thought of myself as gay. I am simply cuckold by my wife and learning to be a beta male destined to serve my wife and her boyfriend

Reactions: Wannabesissy, SquirmingSub and 69eatmore77
I have sucked BBC and enjoy it because of their size and being so aggressive. A mature man makes it even better because I imagine all the experience he has had.

Reactions: BiFatCockBull
I would love for my wife to bring home one of her black boyfriends and force me to suck his cock

Reactions: Readyu and Wannabesissy
Those are very sexy black men. My wife has black men she fucks but she doesn’t know when she is out with her men, I go out and meet my black bulls so they can use me.

Well Mike, I doubt Chris would have to force you but rather just tell you. And her bull would gladly follow her directions too like eat
her to orgasm.cc3d51c16130190165a440d66b25b5ec.9.jpg

Reactions: Readyu
49 years old BBC, badly wanna suck this.

797_1000.jpg 802_1000.jpg

Reactions: ckc and Cuckncola
zorro said:
I'm a young guy in my early thirties, i can say i'm a STRAIGHT GUY but form couple of years i have discovered that i'm Liking to suck bbc's of mature black guys (in their 40's-50's) with kinda chubby bodies. Here are some of the ideal "Daddies" for me is like below.

IMG_7843.jpg _MG_0047.jpg
i'd like the "daddy" type,, too.

Reactions: ckc
any daddy bbcs here

Users who are viewing this thread