• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Linda fantasizes about hung black men

• Thread startergazmo
  • Start date
HotLinda.jpg linda 068.jpg linda 052.jpg linda 035.jpg
xxxeccentric said:
Excellent posts. Reminds me of how my wife and I started out. Check out my posts. Think my wife was about the same size. Linda is great. But, your next shoot should have some invited large black cocks, so you do not have to photoshop. Seriously, your local swinging clubs are very aware of bulls and who is not shy in front of the camera. She did so well, in these stills. I am sure she could take it up to the next level and work with partners.

I know, it's definitely the next step. I just want to make sure she's ready for the real thing and not saying this because it's what I want to hear. She's started to express her desire for BBC outside the bedroom (ie when she's not engaged in sex with me) so I hope it's not too far off in the near future...

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and slinger137
if she fucked other guys but does not admit then get hr into sharing things with you. it is essential for your relationship or let her video it so you can watch. whatever it is make sure you are involved !
and yes t is fucking hot to see the face of your gf while she is getting fucked or the freshly filled pussy - i really got kinda hooked on that.

Reactions: gazmo
also dont fix yourself to bbc right away. start with a guy of her ethnicity it eases the slip into cuckolding. after all thats a huge step and you need to keep communicating well with her so this does not drift off negatively with your relationship. i dont like her to use condoms if u got the same so then make sure or rather her that u pick someone clean or safe ...dicksize is not the biggest part at the start but later on that will develop

Last edited:
Thanks man, you're right. I certainly don't want to fuck this relationship up, I've been trying to go softly softly so far and seduce her into trying other cock - for her pleasure as much as mine.
She believes in the concept of sex for pleasure with other men,it's just a matter of time before the real deal.
I've a couple of male friends Linda thinks are kinda hot, maybe I'll single one out for a casual discussion regarding him sliding his cock into her gorgeous pussy :)

gazmo said:
Thanks man, you're right. I certainly don't want to fuck this relationship up, I've been trying to go softly softly so far and seduce her into trying other cock - for her pleasure as much as mine.
She believes in the concept of sex for pleasure with other men,it's just a matter of time before the real deal.
I've a couple of male friends Linda thinks are kinda hot, maybe I'll single one out for a casual discussion regarding him sliding his cock into her gorgeous pussy :)
let her pick someone. the friend thing could fire back at you in many ways. a stranger is easily shoved off and forgotten. there are a lot of things to think of. just taketho ughts that might be good and bad on things. gossip and backstabbing is sadly something to consider.

Whenever it does happen, her pussy is going to look incredible wrapped around a big black cock and then afterwards overflowing with spunk. I hope you're there to see it, be amazed by it and then take your turn in it.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock, zippless and gazmo
Last edited:
Reactions: Mark, littlec and BigPete
she really need big monster cock who can satisfy her

Wow. What a hot woman you have. We should all be so lucky.

Have you asked her again if she fucked a guy at the photo shoot? It sounds like she may have. Lucky guy! one thing you might do to help get her to finally go for it is to let her "catch" you masturbating. When she asks what you were thinking about, you could tell her you were imagining her at the photo shoot and getting it on with the photographer when it was over. Maybe she will surprise you and spill the beans. At the least, it will further drive home your desire to be a hotwife. Good luck.

What a lucky man you are, Linda is so horny.

MILF SEX.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
MILF SEX (1).jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
Lin loves bikes. The throbbing engine between her legs gets her wet - "down there"

DSCF0213.JPG DSCF0194.JPG DSCF0205.JPG DSCF0216.JPG

Would love to see more of the pics you posted earlier with Linda in white stockings, she looks so good in them. She'd look fantastic on her back, legs wide open fucking a black guy. Be great if we could see more.

Thanks so much Gazmo, you're such a lucky man to be able to fuck her. Can't wait till you tell us about her fucking black men.

View media item 542708She is one babe with a super tight shaved pussy

I would love to feel my thick hard Scottish cock stretching her and filling her seeing those pert tits bounce as I thrash her soaking pussy splattering my cum deep inside her

Hmmmm, Linda fucked all 3 of them at the photoshoot. It's a mixture of disappointment that she couldn't tell me about it and absolute horniness that she was fucked hard by 3 cocks.
So it wasn't just her cream in those little panties...

schoolgirl 001.jpg schoolgirl 006.jpg schoolgirl 014.jpg schoolgirl 013.jpg schoolgirl 011.jpg DSCF0003.JPG schoolgirl 023.jpg

Reactions: junejune, GaryCaste, h5t6ca and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread