• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lindsay Soto of NFL Network

• Thread starterblacklexus
  • Start date

blacklexus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
I am in Cali and been watching this hottie for a long time and heard she been in the circle of dating brothas back in the day when she was at USC. She is covering the Sr Bowl game this week and you can see her charm when she interviews the black players vs the white ones. She does look hotter when she stands next to black men something about that black men and blonde white women affect.

Anyone else watch this

wassup my man just googled this chick, holy shit! skinny with fat tits and a hot ass! love that whitey white facial features too! you say shes covering the senior bowl? wow! this broad is going to be around 22 year old college football players! shes gonna get all the bc she can handle! would love to see her getting hammered by a group of young black studs! can you imagine i can and i just busted too! thanks for the link up!

Attachments

• ines-sainz3.jpg
    ines-sainz3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,146
  • lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg
    lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,071
there was a segment on where one of the other announcers was saying that one of the black players was flirting with her...she was blushing....it was funny...she just said I cant go there..

Want to take any bets on the behind the scenes after game action, Lexus???

--Kaitlyn--

Users who are viewing this thread