Listening to My Daughter Suck

• Thread starterKerry Kimble
  • Start date

Kerry Kimble

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2009
I was shocked when my 18 year old daughter introduced me to her boyfriend, a 21 year old black college linebacker she met at a "keg party" at a local fraternity, but as a single Mom, I didn't say anything. I had raised her from birth by myself, and I had never wanted to alienate her by criticizing her too strongly. I'd seen the affect overly strict parenting had had on the teenage daughters of my friends -- drugs, promiscuous sex, poor grades and constant fighting. My daughter was well-behaved, well-dressed, a straight-A student who rarely stayed out late. I didn't know how she had found her way to a college fraternity party, or what was going on between this 6'3, 250 pound football player, but I was sure it would be short-lived. She was on her way to an Ivy League college on a scholarship, or so she'd always said.

When she and Khalid went upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door, though, I couldn't help myself. I took my heels off and walked in my bare feet up the stairs and stood listening outside the door.

The first thing I heard was Khalid's deep voice: "Suck," he said.

"It's too big," Mandy said. "I couldn't even fit the head in my mouth in the car."

"You'll get it," Khalid said. "You white bitches always manage. It just takes practice."

"It's not just the head," Mandy said. "Look at it: the shaft is as thick as my arm."

"You so skinny, it just looks big. Now open your mouth," Khalid said. "Wider than that."

Suddenly, I heard the sound of sucking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My daughter on her knees, sucking this young man's cock. There was the sound of gagging and coughing.

"You got to open wider and keep it open, bitch," Khalid said. "Don't fight it: it's going down your throat."

"That's not going to happen, Khalid, even if you hold me down on it like that. It's way thicker than my throat, and it's too long to fit down there."

"Just open up, bitch, and don't pull it out when you choke. Choke around it."

"Let me do it at my own speed, then; don't ram it into my throat like that."

"I'm fuckin' horny, bitch. If you want me to stay out of your pussy, you've got to give up that motherfuckin' throat."

They stopped talking then, and there were more sucking sounds, followed by choking and gagging. "You can gag, baby, that's only natural," Khalid said. "Suck. Suck. Suck. It. Down."

Suddenly I realized that I might be able to see something through the key hold, and I leaned over. Sure enough, they were in front of her bed, which was piled high with stuffed animals on top of the fluffy white comforter. My daughter was on her knees with her top off, her small breasts with their pointy cone-shaped nipples erect. Khalid was standing in front of her. Even with some portion of his cock in Mandy's mouth, I could see how massive his cock was: thick with prominent veins and a pair of enormous, low hanging balls. The shaft was glistening with her spit, and spit was dripping off the shaft and balls and onto the carpet.

Khalid reached an enormous hand out and braced the back of my daughter's head. He began pushing her whole head down on the shaft of his cock. Her mouth was stretched open painfully, and her eyes were wide open. She gagged repeatedly, but every time she gagged he took the opportunity to push another inch or two of cock into her mouth. In this way he patiently worked the shaft into her throat until finally his enormous balls came to rest against her chin.

"Now, that's what I'm mothafuckin' talkin' about," he said. "Balls to mothafuckin' chin. Suck that nigga dick like you were born to do."

Khalid took his hand away, and Mandy pulled off the shaft, choking and spluttering. "Oh my God!" she said, "I did it!"

"That wasn't so fuckin' hard was it?" Khalid asked her. The entire length of his fuck shaft stood out in front of him, at least 10" long, and tapering from the purple-black head to a base that was extraordinarily thick.

"Do that again," Mandy said. "Work it into my throat like that."

"You're hooked, bitch," Khalid said. "This isn't like any white cock you've every sucked, is it?"

"Are you kidding? The biggest white dick I've sucked wasn't half as big as yours."

Mandy opened wide and lowered her teenage mouth onto her boyfriend's black cock. Bobbing her head up and down, helped by his big hand on her ponytail, she managed to work the entire shaft into her throat again. There began a steady up and down sucking, from head to balls and back again, as her mouth functioned like a wet pussy for the black football player. He said the filthiest things I had ever heard while she sucked, calling her a "nigger sucker" and a "teenage throat *****," and using the word "Suck" over and over, until finally he put both hand on the side of her head and held her mouth down firmly on the base of his cock while he emptied his balls into her stomach. When he was done, he allowed her to pull her mouth off the shaft. The cum had drained directly into her belly, so there was no residue on her lips.

"You got skillz, girl, no question."

Mandy smiled up at him.

I knew it was just a matter of time before she gave her virgin pussy up to him -- after that blowjob, it might even happen this afternoon. I couldn't bare the thought of it, and I retreated down the stairs and put my heels back on, and started preparing dinner, knowing that my teenage daughter, an honor student and a choir girl, had just drained a load of cum from a black man who was virtually a stranger to her. What would become of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
nigga sucker

HI Kerry,
Nice to hear about your experiance with your daughter and her black BF. glad you let them do there business without interuption. Let us know were it goes from here. Interested to see were he takes your daughter from here. Your doing a good job

very hot, thank you!

Tell The Truth

Kelly,

Tell the truth. Weren't you flowing like Niagara Falls after listening to your daughter and her BBC stud?

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and Gerwin
lubricate this large black cock!!

why not you would have take part also daughter and mother together in the love of a true man. :lick: :bj: :)

very exciting story :pimp:

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
I think he needs to get in the mom's pants.

great stuff

loved this post.

Great story. As a white dad with a teenage daughter i could picture myself as that girl's dad listening to her sucking off that awesome black cock.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and WhiteDaddy
trying to get my [18] yeard old blacked her 22 year old sis did but no luck yet hope stories like this will help

.....like I said,,,,,30-40 years.

So...

seaman said:
trying to get my [18] yeard old blacked her 22 year old sis did but no luck yet hope stories like this will help

Just found my sis has an account here. Let's just call me Jewel. She appears to have been talking about my exploits. I knew she was fucking watching. She's such a prude.

Maybe she can read this when she logs back on and finds I know her dirty little secret. ;) Want to know how I got started? Easy. Riding home on the bus after a game. Surprise! They practically set us up to fuck the players. I was in my cute little cheer outfit and Damon sat next to me on the way back. He sweet-talked me for 20 min. quiet and in the dark. I knew my friend Meghan had already fooled around a little and could see her head disappear with Jamal in front of me. Like the driver or coaches cared. They wanted me worse than Damon. lol

Let's face it. I'm built for black guys to want me. 4'11", just a little over a hundred pounds. My legs are the most amazing any man will ever see. Damon had his hand up under my very tight skirt and I was letting him. It felt fanfuckingtastic, that big hand on my little leg. He couldn't get much further. I wouldn't let him this time. I'm no easy lay. ;)

But...I felt bad for him. Thought he was going to burst right there in the seat. So i whispered "take it out". I never saw a boy move so fast or fumble so much. lol. He was hilarious. I almost laughed out loud, but I caught myself. Didn't want to interrupt anyone else. I could hear Meghan's slurping over the noise of the bus. She was such a bj *****.

As soon as he fished it out, I started stroking it. It's not the first cock I'd seen, but it was pretty damn big. I wanted to see what it could do, but I control boys. They don't control me. I'm getting wet just reliving this. I stroked him for maybe a minute or two, gently, but it didn't matter. He was bucking fast and tried to grab my head and yank it down. Uh uh damn't. Those uniforms take forever to clean from that crap. I grabbed something from his bag and threw it over that big cock. He must have squirted four or five times into it. I wiped off my hand. Gym towel. Probably not the first time it'd seen action.

Damon whispered he wanted me and bad. I told him he'd have to wait, that he'd had his fun. :) God I wanted to know what it'd be like to fuck him. Ok, that's all you (and my darling sis Kim) get. :p Want more, PM me. I'll be checking and if she deletes it I'll just start another one. :) Cya!

Jewel

Reactions: aussiehorse and Gerwin
i really liked this little story.

Really hot stories. Want to hear more of them. WOW!

Went through this oral thing with my girls a few years ago and it was so hot. My oldest will soon drive!

all i know is that is one hot storey

"Khalid", ahhaaaahhhaaaaaa. That's pretty good for a jack off artist. In your dreams, wannabe.

Very sexy story!!!

Continue story

I wish the author would continue this story.