• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Listening to wife service a new lover

• Thread starterkp3some
  • Start date

kp3some

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2005
We've been trying to sync up with this one gent for several months. Our schedule never allowed us the get together to party, all three of us.

I suggested that the wife book a room, at a nearby motel and have at it, she was hesitiant and it took a while, but here I sit at the computer with my headset on, listening to her get pounded! They've been at it for over and hour and she's probably had a dozen orgasms, at least, and there seems to be no end in sight.

My cock is is so hard and has been leaking pre-cum for 30 minutes. I'd like to here opinions and other similar stories.

I know it's not the "norm", but I don't care, I love sharing her and having her give and receive pleasure from others.

KP & Hup

My wife once went to a conference and got picked up, left her webcam on so I could view, but it was too dark, I did get to hear a little audio

I think there is an added turn-on for all concerned if I don't allow hub to watch but find a way to have him listen to the action. This could be by phone or simply limiting him to stay just outside the bedroom door. In that way he uses his imagination as to what's going on which can be more powerful. It's good too to have wife less distracted by his being there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive used a small voice activated tape recorder Not really the best setup but Hubby still gets the idea:)

First time, I'd want to be there, after that I guess we'd discuss it and see where it goes.

That must have been excruciatingly pleasant.

Sounds incredibly hot. I don't know why but I fantasize a lot about just listening to my girl being made to cum over and over.

BlackBOSS_4mwf said:
I think there is an added turn-on for all concerned if I don't allow hub to watch but find a way to have him listen to the action. This could be by phone or simply limiting him to stay just outside the bedroom door. In that way he uses his imagination as to what's going on which can be more powerful. It's good too to have wife less distracted by his being there.

I think this may sum up why its such a turn on.

The night my wife left me...

We were a young couple just married a few years and living in a nice middle class townhome apartment. It was the middle of the workweek and we'd gone to bed around ten-thirty that night. As usual, I couldn't keep my hands off her. Lying on our sides with her back to me, I snuggled up to her. Press my still cock against her perfectly shaped ass, I was ready for sex. Reaching around I cupped her size 38c breasts. Playing with her nipples and I began kissing her neck, usually a sure way to get some pussy. After a moment or two she groaned rather than moaned and said she was just too tired tonight. No being one to give up easily, I moved down under the covers and started kissing her ass cheeks. We always slept in the nude so access to her was readily available. She let me roll her over and climb between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs, quickly moving right to her tasty cunt. I loved to eat her pussy and tonight I was determined to entice her into letting me fuck her after I ate her. I frequently made her cum this way and liked to do it because I seldom, if ever, seemed to be able to do it by fucking alone. She was enjoying it alot and soon was squirming and bucking with my tongue buried in her pussy. She creamed my face with her orgasm and I was sure I get to fuck her. After driving her crazy for a few minutes more, I tried to move up and position myself to fuck her. Suddenly, she put her hands on my chest and said, "No!" I knew from past experience not to argue, with her a no meant no. I rolled off her and tried to kiss her but she'd already rolled away from me. Not wanting to press it, I decided I could wait another night, besides did get to eat her and I really loved that. Soon after, I drifted off into usually dream filled sleep.

I awoke about two o'clock in the morning and found my wife missing from our bed. I assumed she'd gotten up to use the bathroom. I turned over on my other side and quickly fell asleep once again. About twenty minutes later, I again woke up to find that she still had not returned to bed. A bit concerned, I got up to make sure she was okay. Qucikly checking, she was not in the bathroom so I went downstairs. I thought maybe she'd awakened hungry and was having a snack. When I didn't find her in the living room, dining area or kitchen, I headed for the basement rec room where our tv was located. I noticed no light of sound, but rationalized that she'd probably fallen asleep watching tv and turned it off at the last second just before closing her eyes. I crept down in the dark not wanting to startlle her. She wasn't there. For the first time, I suddenly felt panic. Where could she be? Maybe getting fresh air or something from her car. I raced back up stairs and looked out the front window. There was her car and mine, but she was no where around. I opened the front door and look all around the quadrangle of apartment buildings and saw nothing. I when to the dining area, drew the cutains back and looked out the slding glass doors to our patio. Not there either, so I opened the door went out on the patio and looked as far as I could see in both directions.

As I turned to go back into our apartment, I noticed the upstairs light on in one of our neighbor's bedroom which was adjacent to our bedroom. Two single guys lived there and I quickly wondered if he was having an overnight guest. We had heard them before from our bedroom, not real loud but just enough you could tell someone was next door. Then a thought passed through my mind. It felt like a punch to the stomach. What if his overnight guest was my wife. I'd noticed before, with a tinge of jealousy, how he'd flirted with her and how she'd responded. I remembered, finding her panties stuffed down the side of the sofa in the basement rec room. At the time, she explained, that she'd been folding laundry there and I'd bought it. I also recalled coming home from a late night at work, finding our neighbor there with her, allegedly helping her learn to play her guitar. I'd bought that too as I had often heard him play and knew he was quite good, besides that's what they were doing when I came in.

I went inside and raced upstairs, pausing in the kitchen, just long enough to get a water glass. Once in our bedroom again, I tried to quiet my breathing, so that I could hear. I definitely heard sounds of two people coming from our neighbors bedroom. I moved over to the wall and carefully put the large water glass up against it. As I place my ear next to the bottom of the glass, I could hear most clearly, two voices on male (my neighbor) and the other female (my wife). My heart sank more... my fears finally realized. I listened as they made love. She moaned as I'd never heard her before. She repeatedly praised his big cock and begged for him to fuck her over and over. This is how I came to hear my wife fucking. She never came home again. I'd eaten her pussy for the last time and soon received divorce papers.

Yeah, done this quite a lot, best ever being when she accompanied me to a conference and while I was off being bored to tears, she picked up an airline pilot staying in the same hotel. So there I am at a stuffy dinner event and I get a text message on my phone saying "I'm about to be fucked in our room". HOT or what! So I make an excuse to leave the table and leg it through the hotel to our room where I listen at the door to hear here helping away, clearly having her pussy used. Then run back through the hotel to carry on with my dinner!!!

30 minutes or so later, I get a text saying that her pussy is full of semen and that they will meet me at the bar when I'm ready. So once dinner finishes I head to the bar and there she is sitting at the bar with him laughing away like nothing has happened. She introduces me to him "this is Jake, we've been enjoying a drink". Of course I know he's just fucked her but he doesn't know that... So he's all smiles and smugness, thinking he's just loaded up my wife and I have no clue!!! That makes for a very fun few minutes, all the time I have a mental picture of her pussy opened up around his cock and her now glistening knickers ;0)

An hour or so later we make our goodbye's and I take her back to our room, put my hand between her legs an sure enough, I get a wet hand!

Magic :0)

kp3some said:
We've been trying to sync up with this one gent for several months. Our schedule never allowed us the get together to party, all three of us.

I suggested that the wife book a room, at a nearby motel and have at it, she was hesitiant and it took a while, but here I sit at the computer with my headset on, listening to her get pounded! They've been at it for over and hour and she's probably had a dozen orgasms, at least, and there seems to be no end in sight.

My cock is is so hard and has been leaking pre-cum for 30 minutes. I'd like to here opinions and other similar stories.

I know it's not the "norm", but I don't care, I love sharing her and having her give and receive pleasure from others.

KP & Hup

Savor the experience, my friend. If I were in your place, I'll make sure to record her cries and moans of delight and happiness! Gosh, I wish to get myself and my wife in that situation one day!

What not "norm", you're in darkcavern where we explore the alternative. I would love sharing my wife, as long as she wants to do it voluntarily, I would never even think of forcing her. Does she still service this gent? Are they still seeing each other and you, still listening to them?

Very often at house parties Ill end up in a bedroom with my partner and hub will join us with his. (Sometime the wife of my partner) I make it a point to moan and groan a little louder lol

I love to listen to my stepmom being pounded into the wall by her mule hung black stud!

newcpl2 said:
Yeah, done this quite a lot, best ever being when she accompanied me to a conference and while I was off being bored to tears, she picked up an airline pilot staying in the same hotel. So there I am at a stuffy dinner event and I get a text message on my phone saying "I'm about to be fucked in our room". HOT or what! So I make an excuse to leave the table and leg it through the hotel to our room where I listen at the door to hear here helping away, clearly having her pussy used. Then run back through the hotel to carry on with my dinner!!!

30 minutes or so later, I get a text saying that her pussy is full of semen and that they will meet me at the bar when I'm ready. So once dinner finishes I head to the bar and there she is sitting at the bar with him laughing away like nothing has happened. She introduces me to him "this is Jake, we've been enjoying a drink". Of course I know he's just fucked her but he doesn't know that... So he's all smiles and smugness, thinking he's just loaded up my wife and I have no clue!!! That makes for a very fun few minutes, all the time I have a mental picture of her pussy opened up around his cock and her now glistening knickers ;0)

An hour or so later we make our goodbye's and I take her back to our room, put my hand between her legs an sure enough, I get a wet hand!

Magic :0)

Your wife is being kind in telling you all the naughty details and making it out with the pilot. The pilot is one lucky fellow and your wife's playful remark " we've been enjoying a drink" would have sent me up the roof in excitement! I would like my wife to be like yours, if its possible, fucking another man and sending me text messages after that.

Users who are viewing this thread