• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Listening to your wife/gf getting fucked - how do u feel?

• Thread startermalubve1
  • Start date

malubve1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2007
How do you feel hearing her moaning, hearing the bed squeeking hard, headboard hitting against the wall and the slupring sounds???

Tell us your experiences

Why not fuck your own wife, instead of listening to someone else do it??

I see no fucking logic in that

demattha28 said:
Why not fuck your own wife, instead of listening to someone else do it??

I see no fucking logic in that

Huh? The whole point here is to do both, listen/watch a big black guy pound the crap out of her, then dive in for seconds, thirds, fourths, as much as she can take.

So to answer the question I fuckin' love hearing my wife!!! When we're at parties and I'm chatting with someone, I regularly listen out for her and frequently hear her screaming and yelling with glee. After a quick tour around I normally find her in the 'public' room underneath someone. Generally with a crowd of men around her watching him sink into her. Then depending on whether she's bareback or not, we all get treated to those slurping sounds and her begging him to cum in her. If he's bare we then get treated to her walking around dripping until the next guy gets her.

I guess the first time you actually hear your wife cumming on another mans cock it kinda gives you a moments pause... but only once! Now I look forward to hearing her lose control on another cock - magical!

End of the evening I nail her... perfect!

:eek:)

Not only the 1st time but each and every time I hear my wife getting fucked bya big black cock it is the hottest thing I have ever heard. It is hot both watching my wife and her lover in the same room or even joining them on the bed and playing. But once my wife asked me to leave my own bedroom and give them some time alone so hearing him fucking her hard and her moaning all the way downstairs about how she loved his black cock and how much it was filling her up was the ultimate. Almost came in my pants the first time I touched myself. It is hard to descibe to a husband who has not heard his wife being pleasured by a black cock what the feeling is like.

sanford99 said:
Not only the 1st time but each and every time I hear my wife getting fucked bya big black cock it is the hottest thing I have ever heard. It is hot both watching my wife and her lover in the same room or even joining them on the bed and playing. But once my wife asked me to leave my own bedroom and give them some time alone so hearing him fucking her hard and her moaning all the way downstairs about how she loved his black cock and how much it was filling her up was the ultimate. Almost came in my pants the first time I touched myself. It is hard to descibe to a husband who has not heard his wife being pleasured by a black cock what the feeling is like.

What he said!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread