• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

literotica recommendations.

• Thread starterdellorio2003
  • Start date
try chezshirecat on literotica, particularly his Casting Couch series. whew!
Also check out stiffness, who has written stories more or less along the same lines.

cheers.

this kind of place, hotel existe only in kenya or in all Africa ?

I will maybe go to senegal in July so you think that exist in this country also ?

I can't speak for areas I do not know and it is a while since I have been to Kenya. I an American woman recently told me she went to a hotel in Nairobi and about half an hour after she arrived there were men knocking at her door with money....she did not change her hotel.

On the other hand she did not give me the hotel's name and hence I treat it with a pinch of salt.

Nairobi and Mombassa had massage parlours that were raided a few years ago. they found east european teenagers working there who had thought they were being taken to the West.

South Africa is different again, but a walk into the townships to find such a location would probably be a very bad idea....

sara21 said:
Neat'n Petite email me sara21@yahoo.com

Sara,

I tried to message you but the email addy you posted has been deleted.

You've gotten my curiosity aroused, about this certain friend who's wondering about me......so, let's try this again.....with an email addy that works.

Recommendation: "Like Mother, Like Daughter" by rgjohn. Very very well written.

I wrote, and submitted, a story to that site but I never saw it published, or heard any feedback as to why not. I'm certain I followed all the procedures.

I like stories in which we can picture me and/or my wife in, and that narrows the field some. But I can't be the only guy who's primary fixation is "good girl turned into slut by her first experience with blacks."

Stories about white girls who are already slutty don't hold any interest for us because the wife and I haven't crossed that line yet.

So I thought I would write some of my own - basicly all the various scenerios I could imagine wherein my wife would be - either by agreeing nervously to try, or by being pressured or even ****** in a situation beyond her control - introduced to black cock only to find, before the experience was over, that she was totally turned and would forever more be a complete slut and proud of it.

Those are the sorts of stories we like and there's never enough to satisfy us.

I may try again at some point...

These are the kind of Stories I like too.

Please write some more and share them with us.
As you say you cannot have too many.

Writing comfort

ThinkingAbout It said:
I wrote, and submitted, a story to that site but I never saw it published, or heard any feedback as to why not. I'm certain I followed all the procedures.

I like stories in which we can picture me and/or my wife in, and that narrows the field some. But I can't be the only guy who's primary fixation is "good girl turned into slut by her first experience with blacks."

Stories about white girls who are already slutty don't hold any interest for us because the wife and I haven't crossed that line yet.

So I thought I would write some of my own - basicly all the various scenerios I could imagine wherein my wife would be - either by agreeing nervously to try, or by being pressured or even ****** in a situation beyond her control - introduced to black cock only to find, before the experience was over, that she was totally turned and would forever more be a complete slut and proud of it.

Those are the sorts of stories we like and there's never enough to satisfy us.

I may try again at some point...

People write best when dealing with a topic about which they are most familiar - just as you describe. A guy can write best about a female if he writes about a basic scenario he's love reading and then applying the face/personality of a woman he knows. Otherwise it comes out sounding fake

Same here

I'm with you, Thinkingaboutit. The stories that are the biggest turn-on for me are ones about a basicly nice girl who's talked into doing bad things or is put into a position where she reluctantly has to go along. Of course, she winds up loving what has happened to her! I never like the "total slut who would do anyone anywhere" thing.

Thx for the links dudes.

All the stories are great.

Great links. Thanks

The Author on Africa stories are the best

khato21 said:
The Author on Africa stories are the best
I hope you have seen the revised and new Author On Africa stories on The Kirsten Archive. I've stopped posting on Literotica :)

Posted!!

I've just read Expatdad's newly posted stories on the Kristen Archives, and as usual they are .....delicious!!!!!!!!!

The story called "Fill'er Bro".

Users who are viewing this thread