• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Little ole me

• Thread starterpamela
  • Start date

pamela

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2007
Need this more than ever

hehehe nice :)

Pamela: Little ole you are one of the sweetest looking little ole things I've seen in a long time. Keeping making the black guys happy.

waiting

for bbc

pamela said:

Thank you, again, Pamela. I can just see a hung black stud climbing on top of you, getting ready to shove it in.

iwish one was

i need bbc now

very nice babe, love 2 c more

Zagg said:
Thank you, again, Pamela. I can just see a hung black stud climbing on top of you, getting ready to shove it in.

You're talking about a dick, right?

Here to serve the needs of every black man

I was born to do this im sure

pamela said:

So you have an inner craving for black cock?

zagg

left you a message
pr xxxx

Lol-I know I have an inner craving for black cock... Ive had it since I was like 15 and just discovering IR sex. I'm not quite your avg. white boi, since they probably dont wear makeup and heels to impress a local black fuck buddy like say I might-lol, but I think a lot of people; white, asian, latina have an inborn draw towards wanting some sort of sexual relationship with black men (and women perhaps less so).

There's a lot of reasons for it to be there, but it certainly seems to be there. Not that most or even many people act on their desire to be with a black lover, but I think its undeniable that at least in this country, there is a deep sexual tension between white girls, black guys, and white men...

So, I say act on it ya know-lol. Some people were just born to suck big black cock... others were just repressed hehe; what can ya say?

Last edited by a moderator:
more of me

more you guys

Where'd your pics go?

pamela said:

And we white guys are awfully glad you post the pictures for us. How about having a party where we voyeurs can stroke off while you're getting nailed by a black stud?

pics added soon of my first bbc

comments

Natural Black Cock Slut!

Pamela,

You are a natural born Black Cock Slut! You have the need to Breed with Big Buck Niggas don't you. Show us that pretty White Ass and Bunghole!

eightbal2

Users who are viewing this thread