• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Little Piggy's Bum Sucking Adventure

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Here's a few test pictures of my latest 3d lady, little Piglet!

In the daytime, she's a rich, kept white trophy wife; but by night, she's a greedy cum-guzzling slut; only servicing the biggest black cocks with her little white wifey body.

To show her submissiveness to BBC; she's even taken her wedding ring and before assuming the position of worshipful obedience to her black masters, she puts it into her nose becoming a greedy little piggy!

Tonight's adventure has her servicing a homeless man in a sleazy alleyway; but little piggy doesn't mind; he has a massive BBC for her to savour! And from the looks of the juices dripping from her white cunt; she's enjoying herself mightily! Much more than from her rich, wimp hubby; that's for sure!

Also, what do you think of my 'fat' guy? Personally, I like him alot; but drop a reply and let me know; for some reason, a big fat guy being serviced by a nubile little slut really works for me.

Uncle Sickey

good for her! she is doing it right.
fat, homeless black men are the best!

Mmmmm love it. My first black lover made me suck off homeless guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, this is hot!!!!

would love her to suck his balls, lick his ass clean, suck his toes, lick his nipples, oh mommy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread