• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live Near Atlanta, GA

• Thread starterdabbott
  • Start date

dabbott

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2010
Let's find out how many couples are playing near Atlanta ... we live about 45 minutes north ... married, safe, fun, adventurous, mid-50's ... open to husband being cuckold, or providing cuckold situation for other couples :cool:

hubby and I live in Alpharetta. you should try sls dot com to meet locals. we are on there as funatlcpl4u which is also our yahoo address

bull

I live in gwinnett. I'm a bull, you can see my pics in my profile

We live about hour from ATl. close to Douglasville couple here looking for a male for fun

We live in Atlanta, inside the perimeter. We will be at Paradise Valley this weekend Saturday afternoon through Sunday around noon. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 750
Hidden Valley

It that a good place (Hidden Valley) we've never been there ... can you tell us more about what to expect?

Best Regards,

D & S

dabbott said:
It that a good place (Hidden Valley) we've never been there ... can you tell us more about what to expect?

Best Regards,

D & S

Yes it is a nice place. We come here in the summer to enjoy being nude and the swimming pool they have. They also have several options for accommodations overnight including studio apartments and suites at a reasonable price

As for what to expect, well it's a nudest place frequented by swingers and folks of all shapes and sizes. They have a modest bar where they hold themed parties. Example is tonights toga party and a free dinner starting at 7pm. Nothing usually happens on the dance floor or in the bar but that's what the rooms are for :)

You should try it out. Not a bad place to get away from the hustle of Atlanta and city living for us

Do you have to be totally nude to be there? or is it a option? I am sure they don't want fully cloths people but like a girl could see have on a bra or panties. guys just be in boxers or undies? I think i have heard others talk about it wasn't sure where it was or for sure about it.
I just search for it it is now called paradise valley

I reasearched that..theres one called the "Chinese Dandelion"Its very Edible..and "Animals tend to "stay away from them"

You are free to be nude or clothed at Paradise Valley. The first time I went there, I did not take off my bottoms but my wife was nude. Typically, women tend to go topless, seen a few wearing bottoms but not many and most the guys are nude with a couple of exceptions. In our experiences there, we did not experience any awkward moments or felt pressured one way or another. The general vibe is relaxed, welcoming, and warm.

Atlcuck11 said:
You are free to be nude or clothed at Paradise Valley. The first time I went there, I did not take off my bottoms but my wife was nude. Typically, women tend to go topless, seen a few wearing bottoms but not many and most the guys are nude with a couple of exceptions. In our experiences there, we did not experience any awkward moments or felt pressured one way or another. The general vibe is relaxed, welcoming, and warm.

Thanks, is that place like all indoors or something its open all year round looks like but this time of year most are fully fully clothed to cold not to be.
never knew such a place around here.

funcouple7987 said:
Thanks, is that place like all indoors or something its open all year round looks like but this time of year most are fully fully clothed to cold not to be.
never knew such a place around here.

The place is open all year round, this year it closed for two days during the snow/ice situation we all dealt with :)

The pool at Paradise Valley is an outdoor pool, there is a hot-tub which is indoors, an inside bar, and an outside bar that is open during warm weather months only.

Yesterday was our very first time there during cold weather. We did not see anyone nude outside, most people wore long coats and the like to go back and forth from their homes or condos. However, once inside, things were as they usually are and some folks were clothed and others were not.

We found this place last year (just relocated to Atlanta) and we like it. We both enjoy being nude (when its warm outside) and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. We also like how quiet it is over there compared to where we live. So we like this place and enjoy going there time permitting.

Here's a pic of wife ...

Attachments

• booty.jpg
    booty.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 384
Any other couples or single HWP in the Atlanta area?

Atl

We just took positions(work) that will have us in the
atl area rest of this year. looking forward to actually
having a chance to meet some of you.:)

Metro Atlanta Couple

Metro Atlanta Couple here also --- (Marietta)....

Re:

you should try sls dot com to meet locals.We will be at Paradise Valley this weekend Saturday afternoon through Sunday around noon.

Atlanta Area

Any players in Atlanta area?

We live in Atlanta - been in the lifestyle 16 years

Users who are viewing this thread