• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live with Kelly

• Thread starterbendmeandtakeme3
  • Start date

bendmeandtakeme3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2007
Isn't it hot seeing Michael Strahan and Kelly Ripa doing the Live with Kelly and Michael show now? Funny how they replaced an old white guy with a younger goodlooking Black man. Now stay-at-home moms everywhere will get to see a huge athletic Black Man on tv every morning! What a way to start their day..

Also, did anyone see how Kelly is all over him? Especially when they announced his arrival, she was kissing him, hugging him, looking deeply into his eyes, completely all over him. How HOT would it be if she had an affair with him!?!

Who wouldn't love to see her hot little blonde body bouncing on his thick Black shaft in his dressing room after the show..? The more time she spends with him the more she will fall in love with him and want to FUCK. I really hope it comes out later on that they're fucking, if they arent already!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: Bubbacum
Hmmmmm, i don't know about that, i mean isn't michael with eddy murphy's ex wife?

she will be fucking him sooner or later

He might, if he wants a sexual harrasment lawsuit thrown on him

Find

She has a find little body. I would like to see her get fucked.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. They look good together.

I definitely love how tiny she is compared to him. He's a lucky dude if she's opening up for him....