Liz Louisiana Slutwife for BBC Gangbangs

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
Pic of what I have to offer for gangbangs...3 hole slut for your personal cum dumping grounds.

That is one nice piece of pussy.

Very nice.

Thanks for the compliments...

wow liz your just a sexy slut

Thanks. I love being a slut and love for men to see what I have...

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there, 29/bbc/SC originally from opelousas back in town for the holiday. Always having fun, professional career, discreet relationship.you can hit me cripjaguar89 on y@h00.
jjj

You definitely have something nice to offer

Wonderful pic lady...very sexy....are you near the New Orleans area...I'd love to explore possibilities

I am near the Lafayette area....

whoa there!

elizabeth, i the pic looks great. i live in new orleans and am able to travel to lafayette easily. if you'd like to talk, and are serious about all threes holes being used and filled, email me; titan_ag@yaho*.com

You on any birth control??

i'll need to unload in her ass

Elizabeth T said:
Pic of what I have to offer for gangbangs...3 hole slut for your personal cum dumping grounds.

If I haven't said it before, let me say it now... "Eeeeew!"

No I am not on birth control, don't need it tubes are tied......To Anna_mwf...You say Eeeeew!....I am just showing what I have to offer.....So why should you say something on here....You are on here also to seek BBC or are you one of those guys on here who pretends to be a female?....

:hump:
Elizabeth T said:

email cripjaguar89@yahoo.com.
I was just in Opelousas for Christmas and just read your reply that you are in lafayette, I should have checked before.we can chat for next time I am down. you can show me i am missing at "home" and I can show you what the carolinas are like...talk to you soon.
jjj

I am obviously doing something wrong cannot see pictures can someone please point me in the right diretcion and Elisabeth have a wonderful time parties are very special

I can't see her pictures either, which happens occasionally. Any suggestions as to changing my settings so I can see them would be much appreciated.