• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Loaded ships"

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
A loaded ship is a married woman who is pregnant. She uses her pregnancy as an excuse to have extra-marital sex while her husband (usually a sea Captain) is away on long voyages.

Sea Captains usually had very big families. When they got home, their wives would fuck like crazy to get knocked up pregnant before their husbands went back to sea. Husband did not know about the adultery.

I wonder if any Dark Cavern wives use pregnancy to bareback condom-free with lovers until the baby is born?

Interesting!!

Makes me wonder if that is why all the Navy wives I met over the years seemed to stay pregnant all the time!! LOL Always thought it was the lust generated by the long seperations and the return home.....but it MAY be the lust they enjoy DURING the long seperations because the are already knocked up and don't have to worry about accidents whle Hubby is away!! LOL Very interesting post.

JMNBABE

All the children were definitely sired by the Sea Captain.

A wife with a lot of kids could not afford to have a stray kid as there was no child support after a divorce for adultery

I found this very old dictionary book called A-Z on Sex in a recycling centre, and it contains a lot of Old English terminology, including about "Loaded Ships".

Users who are viewing this thread