• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lockdown Risk

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I couldn't stand it any longer sitting at home not able to get out except for the necessities. Andrew saw me in constant turmoil, flush face, wet pussy, stiff nipples. Sucking his cock several times a day wasn't enough for me. Fucking him lost its power. It was my fault because I needed it so much.
YOU RAVENOUS SLUT YOU GOING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUNT Andrew said in a soft voice during one of our sex sessions. Yes, I knew my needs would weaken him. One warm evening Andrew went to sleep early and my mind was racing about risking going to the neighborhood pub which would shutter at 10pm. It would be for an ale and return home. There was a couple in the place and the bbc barkeep whom I knew. I sat at the bar Paul serving me my one ale, while looking at my deep cleavage. I tried to pull my blouse together when Paul said YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE THOSE TITTIES FROM ME. He served me another ale and another. After the 3rd ale I didn't even notice my blouse gaped open down to my nipples. My skirt had also slipped up my lap as Paul came around from the back of the bar. The couple had left, it was after 10pm and I too was going home when Paul stopped me and closed up the pub.
He grabbed me around the waist and deep tongue kissed me GOD I NEEDED HIM we kissed again, turned me, feeling him raise my skirt as his hand gave my ass a spanking. I did try to Ward him off when his finger tips entered my anus rosebud. It was to much for me getting weak for whatever he was going to do to me. I bend over for him because I needed it whatever it would be. He pulled me up, helped me out of my wet panties and skirt and went to the back of the pub, he laid me down on a soft bench, opened for him as he pulled out his black cock. The sight of him had me squirting. I just wanted him.
All I could murmur to him was FUCK ME. His cock sliding in and out of me faster and faster, harder and harder had me orgasms with a couple of his slamming deep soaking cock strokes. His cum load socked my pussy. We were animals in heat. When Paul finished and pulled out I needed to suck him off which I did.
Will it ever stop, can I control myself, I try so hard. When I returned home I had to orgasm again with my fuck toy.
I was lucky and tested negative.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, LuvCoupleNYC, Gaezel and 5 others
so hot , waiting for BBC to seduce my wife , she needs a good fucking like this and frustrated with lockdown

Reactions: Gaezel, VauxGuy and wesebull
Gaezel said:
When Aila was first time by Her own on shipcruise and She returned home after two days ( from Friday to Sunday morning ) She in the evening when went to bed, told that She had so wonedrfull time there and one man had been with Her in cabin and He had undressed Aila and touched Her breasts kissed them . He had wanted to fuck Aila ofcourse but She said that She was keeping pants on even She had wanted so much to be polite to that man. I told Her : Please next time if it has such feeling for You, please let the man take your pants off and I believe He really need to get fuck YOU and let Him do that , if You like the idea too. Thank You dear so much of those words, I think I need to take new cruise soon and She was wanking me. Aila asked if I do that often. I said that every time when you go to fuck with other men I need to image You under them and I need to be wanking, it feels also so wonderfull
Write to my email, please

Helga said:
The sight of him had me squirting. I just wanted him.
All I could murmur to him was FUCK ME. His cock sliding in and out of me faster and faster, harder and harder had me orgasming with a couple of his slamming deep soaking cock strokes. His cum load socked my pussy. We were animals in heat. When Paul finished and pulled out I needed to suck him off which I did.
Will it ever stop, can I control myself, I try so hard. When I returned home I had to orgasm again with my fuck toy.
I was lucky and tested negative.
Good work, Ms. Helga. You attained sexual satisfaction AND managed to avoid the coronavirus.

Users who are viewing this thread