• Thread starterBlondeewifey
  • Start date

Blondeewifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2024
I can’t log in to the chat site

When I try the top it says I must be logged in, the bottom link says I don’t have a registered account with this email

HELP!! This is the best chat site

Blondeewifey said:
I can’t log in to the chat site

When I try the top it says I must be logged in, the bottom link says I don’t have a registered account with this email

HELP!! This is the best chat site
When you try to log into chat are you logged into this forums site and clicking the chat link on the left side of the home page? The bottom link should not be used to login.

Grn Eyz said:
When you try to log into chat are you logged into this forums site and clicking the chat link on the left side of the home page? The bottom link should not be used to login.
Yes, I’m logged into the forum and try to get to it from here. It says NOTICE: you must be logged into the forum to login as a member.

When I click login there - doesn’t work - top or bottom

Blondeewifey said:
Yes, I’m logged into the forum and try to get to it from here. It says NOTICE: you must be logged into the forum to login as a member.

When I click login there - doesn’t work - top or bottom
Log off of the forums then clear the cookies and cache from your browser. Log back in and try to access chat again. You can also try a different browser if possible.

That did the trick, thanks!

Reactions: Grn Eyz