London UK Trans slut gives no strings pleasure

UK_LondonTgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2008
London
www.bitch4black.com
Take a look at my profile.
I am a smooth , feminine , clean but slutty trans gurl who LOVES to pleasure dark skinned men ( e.g Black , Mixed, Nubian, Indian, Dark Arab etc.. etc..)

i pleasure them totally NO STRINGS/NO FEE in my clean , comfortable , discreet apartment , right opposite a tube station in S.Central London ( Zone1)

i placed this ad. in the extreme section as i can also get VERY submissive , filthy and kinky.
It is ALL about the guys desires and needs which could involve kinky , bondage , toilet training , stretching/fisting etc...

I also organise gangbangs for Black men and other tgirls.
Usually about 10/12 Black men attend where they are provided with 5/6/7 hot , sexy , willing , greedy tgirls and the men use them orally and anally all night. No reciprocation required - just put me on my knees and tell me to get to work.
Ask me for my free website too , with lots more information and pictures.

White guys - you are not missed either , because my Black Dogging Master takes me out dogging in the warm summer months to locations within the London/M25 area and MAKES me pleasure EVERY SINGLE GUY who turns up. Sometimes he makes me serve 10 -20 in one night. He ties condoms to my back, puts me on all fours and tells me to offer up my mouth and ass.

If YOU are a male , who lives in the London/M25 area and would like more information about my dogging servitude , you can message me with "dogging" as your opening line.

Kisses
Tiffany
(tiffanylondontv)
xxxx

bitch4black.com_sel_02_Custom.JPG
TiffanyLondontv_Nurse_0001_nw.jpgpublicslut0015.jpg