• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long distance cuck

• Thread starterDisco-cuck
  • Start date

Disco-cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2017
Not sure if this is a thing, but my wife has gone out of town to visit her friend for a week. As I kind of know her plans, I've already arranged for a 'bull' to try and pick her up in a bar. I may have a detailed story and some pics to share by the end of the weekend. Has anyone else tried this?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoecuckJones and SquirmingSub
While it is not the same, the experiences that I have had which are the closest to what you are asking about were associated with my prior wife.

...Early on in my marriage with my first wife, a really close single friend of the wife's (often referred to as the best-friend) and I spoke about the two of them taking an all girls trip out of town with the explicit intent for them both to be single women for the duration of the trip. The close friend than suggested that she had a couple of guy friends that would be up for a shot at my than wife, they would seduce her given the chance and send her home at the end of the trip a very satisfied woman. I helped my than wife pack for the trip, gave her some new lingerie for her trip just in case she were to connect with anyone while out of town which caused her to blush and giggle. The next morning, I woke to my wife kissing me as she was letting me know that her friend had arrived to pick her up for the all girls out of town weekend trip. After I heard the door close, I sat up to find a note on the night stand with my wife's wedding ring. To summarize the note, my wife said that single women do not wear wedding rings and that she would be enjoying the singles weekend with her best friend and that she would be home Monday mid day. The all girls weekend out of town turned into a foursome with her best friends guy friends. While I did not hear from my wife directly that entire weekend, I did on the other hand receive a series of text messages from her best friend letting me know how her friend (my wife) was taking to being a single woman sharing both of the men with her.

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck

Users who are viewing this thread