Long Distance Relationship, Fidelity versus Infidelity

• Thread starterGene
  • Start date

Gene

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2010
I signed up for this forum today and would like to tell you a little about myself. I am 23, college grad, working as an account executive for a company in Baltimore. My girlfriend, Linda, is currently a junior at Penn State. She went to the University of Maryland for two years and then Susan, a girl friend of hers, convinced her to go to Penn. Lin told me that it isn't too far for us to still be "us" and she said as soon as she graduates then we can marry.

This past summer I convinced her that since she will be "alone" at Penn that she should date while she is there and that if we were really meant to be that it would all work out. She knows I have been looking at cuck and hotwife web sites and that it excites me. One day we were reading some stories together and fooling around and she saw how hard I got; it was a story about a guy who let his gf date and an old flame got back in her life and the rest was history, he lost his place in her bed. She asked me if that turned me on and I told her yes. I remember how she squeezed my cock and asked me if I would be turned on if she dated. She saw my answer as I started cumming all over her tummy.

Since she has been at school, she has been dating different guys but no one serious. Her apartment mate, Susan, has been "nice enough" to let me know how Lin's social life has been. I have been up to campus twice in the past month to spend time with her and she has told me about her dates and that has really made our making out very hot. She is still a virgin, I have to admit I am not, before I dated Linda I lost my virginity in high school. Linda has told me she wants to stay "pure" until marriage, and I have not pushed her. The fact that I am not a virgin has never come up between us. Recently I have had some hot dreams of some hot guy at Penn getting her to forsake her pledge of purity.

Has anyone dated long distance and how did it end up, did you marry or drift apart. And has anyone encouraged their girl friend to date other guys while apart?
I will be posting pictures as I get them.
Glad to be on board and looking forward to sharing this experience with other members.

Gene

Mac

I have been thinking about where I want this relationship to go. After I sent my first post, I reread it myself and I missed my real feelings. I would love to have Linda lose her virginity to another guy and I would still marry her. I can't explain that feeling that came over me when I heard her sexy voice of say that she was turned on by my reaction to the stories we read and when I told her that I would love to see her doing those same things to me. I know if I wait I can have her, as a virgin, and have a nice quiet, vanilla marriage. I also know that I would always feel like we both have missed something.

My reason for contacting this forum is to write about what happens in this developing relationship and if the members, who have more experience in this life style than myself, can give me their advice, both critical and positive (all I ask is please be civil). I am also just looking for a forum where I can express my feelings to a group who understands.

I will be visiting her in Harrisburg, which is 74 miles from where I live, this week, leaving after work on Friday. Its not right next door, but its not across country. I am lucky that her apartment mate, Susan has been telling me about Linda's social life and Linda has also been writing and calling me with details of her dating. She likes to call me late, when she knows that I can lie in bed and get excited about her evening. I do look forward to writing more about Linda and my relationship and sharing this with everyone here.

Gene

Gene said:
My reason for contacting this forum is to write about what happens in this developing relationship and if the members, who have more experience in this life style than myself, can give me their advice, both critical and positive (all I ask is please be civil). I am also just looking for a forum where I can express my feelings to a group who understands.

Fair enough, thank you! I would be interested to hear about your relationship. Although I've never had experience with long distance relationships in a couple of the relationships I have been in I encouraged my gf at the time to have sex with other men and the consequences were disastrous! So I would advise caution, especially if you a really serious about marrying her and if she does date, then be prepared for the possibility that your dream marriage may not happen.

Yes, Mac’s advice is sound.

Gene said:
One day we were reading some stories together and fooling around and she saw how hard I got; it was a story about a guy who let his gf date and an old flame got back in her life and the rest was history, he lost his place in her bed.

That's hot!

Gene, i can't comment on the long distance thing cause ive never been in that situation.
I can tell you that knowing your girlfriends virginity is there for the taking and for whatever reason another man moves in before you and gets it right from under you will stick with you for the rest of your life. Good or bad he will always be a part of her, whether she likes him or not, whether she enjoyed it or not, its something she will never get back and something you will never have from her. It can also be a major turn on knowing a much more experienced stud got to do the honors and now she came back to you.
My own experience is my wife lost her virginity to a friend of mine, and we were seeing eachother at the time, but not exclusive. I expected to be her first but someone else seized the opportunity and moved in fast, forever claiming his place with her. At the time I was devastated, but now it turns me on more than words can describe.

You should also be aware of the possibility she may meet a guy she connects with on a stronger level than with you. You might both get your wishes. She may offer her virginity to another, making your wish come true, while at the same time achieving her wish of it being her future husband that got it. Just saying,,,,,

I think Mac and Danyg both have valid points here.
Mac - I know that the few women who I've had the honor to initiate have all remembered me in one way or another and I know that Sue has long said that if her "first guy" ever did come back into the picture that she would have had a hard time resisting him before we started the whole cuckold thing.
Danyg - you're also correct. When I was younger I was fiercely jealous of other guys talking to my gf's and I recall being upset and disappointed when I'd found that a gf wasn't a virgin at the time. But now, decades and years of cuckolding later, it is a turn-on knowing someone else got to pop her first.

Gene - the thing is as other said - she WILL attach herself to whoever has the honors with her. She'll compare him to you and there's no guarantee you'll come out ahead. If you do, you can feel good that she chose you, etc. But if you don't, then you need to be prepared. And if she does come back to you - you really need to be sure that you'll be ready for the reality that she's had another guy. That reality and its importance may fade but you'll need to deal with it until time has it's effect.

Good luck.