• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Island Hot Wife Loves Black Cock

• Thread starterbastogne1972
  • Start date

bastogne1972

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2007
hey guys any black men on long island want to fuck her...post a email addy where we can get in touch with you

Attachments

• Alone (3).jpg
    Alone (3).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,237
  • Serf's Up (208).jpg
    Serf's Up (208).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,467
  • Gangbang (4).jpg
    Gangbang (4).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,246
loves the barebacking pleasures as well

Attachments

• Serf Blue 082.jpg
    Serf Blue 082.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,791
  • Serf's Up (239).jpg
    Serf's Up (239).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,958
  • Sean (17).jpg
    Sean (17).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,672
Oh Shit...

:clap:

That is one hot wife you've got there brother. I welcome the opporunity to enjoy her company when you visit the beautiful beaches of Delaware. Peace...

BlckT

Thank you for a real post, pics are great. The body writing is a very nice intro into the thread. Thanks for being authentic. =p

Nyc Here

I Want That Pussy Bareback.fuck All Her Holes.she's A Hot Slut.

Wow those pics were hot!

Damn, those are awesome. I sure hope to see my wife like that one day.

Amazing pics. I wish i could lick from her ass up his balls to his ass as seen in pic three of both sets. Thanks

I felt tears running in my eyes as I imagined how much she must have enjoyed her BBC lover. The photos are so beautifully taken to capture the truthfulness of black-on-white being a natural match.

She is AMAZING

Gorgeous sexual woman, I love your pics.

sounds great new york city manhattan black male here u can contact me.. good looking..

want my wife to do that too

The Real Deal

Thanks for the pics of some hot action. Great camera work.

Hey whast up...im 29yrs old and actually on long island! Hit me up on my email for pics of me.

illmatic101@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread