• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long shot fantasies?

• Thread starterEightinchdom
  • Start date

Eightinchdom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2016
A long time fantasy of mine is to fuck a bride on her wedding night. My ideal scenario is a couple that's never done it before but has talked about cuckolding. The wife brings me in to fuck her as a gift to her new husband. An unlikely fantasy come to life, I know. Makes me wonder what other fantasies out there aren't likely to come to life? Or what's a fantasy of yours that come true you never thought would?

That is amazing. AT our wedding I was 17 and my wife , my new bride was 28. She was black preg by a young man who was now 24. He came on the honeymoon with us. I have made account of this in other threads but you describe almost exactly what happened for us. When i first ever saw his cock, I think in locker room at YMCA, I was sure he had at least 11 inches when hard. He caught me staring and he asked me if I liked That. I could only nod yes. One of his friend's said "Cat got your tongue?" Anotehr one said that thy all wanted to do something else on my tongue. I honestly thought I had found 3 older black boys who were gay. I NEVER learned to recognize when guys were kidding around-teasing a younger white Boi or if they were skirting around issue of having a date with me. Turns out they wanted to invite me to a Haloween party at a friend's house. At first I thought they just wanted to make sure I was coming to the party at YMCA. They said ok, we'll meet you here and then go over to Lynda's. They promised they would bring a costume for me they would like to see me in.
Love, Heatehr <<<Boi 52 now back in Rochester, NY <5'10 165 lb

Users who are viewing this thread