• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Term Bull Living In Relationship

Anyone involved with a long term relationship with a bull living in together as a family?

• Yes, we have someone, living together as a family currently

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, we had someone for a few years, we're not together anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it ended badly ruining our marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but it's not out of the question in our future

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, we could never consider that

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
Have any of you and your wives become so attached to a man that resulted in him moving in and living together as an extended family for a long period of time?
We have someone who we both like a lot, we have become very comfortable with, very good for her in bed who has spent along the years a few weeks on and off living with us and we're thinking to make the situation permanent in the near future. I'd be interested to hear your experiences and opinions, good, bad, what we should think ahead about before we decide

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Circumstances would need to change for my wife’s boyfriend and our current situation but not entirely impossible

Reactions: mjb0007bond and natasnaikul
Following.

Keep the bull only as a bull, not closer than that. trust me.

Have had men stay for weekends or a long week only.

To be fair, if any marriage was ruined over this, the LAST thing they'd do is create an account on slutwives to brag about it XD

Users who are viewing this thread