• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Term Discussion w/info

• Thread starterOwnWives
  • Start date

OwnWives

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2023
I have had and seek long term trusted friendships with husbands about their wives' lives. I am looking for intelligent and deep conversations. I like knowing the day to day things that make us people, not just the surface level things. For that, I recognize trust is required.

In essence, I am a voyeur of life. I like knowing things you never should reveal I have also at times been on the other side - meaning, having and desiring an equal exchange of information over the long term. It all depends on the situation. If you have wanted to discuss who she is, in total discretion and trust, over time, then you have messaged the right person. Feel free to reach out

Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife, secretcrowds and BustyHotwifeLou
OwnWives said:
I have had and seek long term trusted friendships with husbands about their wives' lives. I am looking for intelligent and deep conversations. I like knowing the day to day things that make us people, not just the surface level things. For that, I recognize trust is required.

In essence, I am a voyeur of life. I like knowing things you never should reveal I have also at times been on the other side - meaning, having and desiring an equal exchange of information over the long term. It all depends on the situation. If you have wanted to discuss who she is, in total discretion and trust, over time, then you have messaged the right person. Feel free to reach out
Here is my wife for you to collect Naughty sexy pregnant milf Julie Poss I do have more if you mail me at hddeuce2002@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread